Data Transfer between FE1DS and FE3DS?

Well, it's complete speculation, but on the assumption the idea isn't dropped (And assuming I remember this feature from games I never played... >.>), how do you think the data will be transferred between the two games?

Was there some sort of password at the end of FE1DS? If so, that answers that, but if there wasn't (And I can gather there wasn't because I've never seen any mention of one), do you think they'll do a cart switching thing? Admittedly, I've never seen this done on the DS or it's predecessors (Due to RAM restrictions on the later, of course, but), but that's not to say it can't be done.

I don't recall FE DS having a password or any hint of a transfer, but I don't think people have looked that hard.

I always had a feeling that FE3 DS would raise the max weapon level back to S, like how Radiant Dawn added a SS rank.

Of course there wasn't a password, I've beaten the game like 5 times...

Maybe it pulls a DoS and detects a save file on your DS? Iono.

The closest function I can think of to this is how you unlock Manaphy in Pokemon Fourth Gen.

Which would require you to borrow a second DS to access a save file wirelessly, but it doesn't appear that that was planned for. It could still be done... maybe, I dunno.

Probably not.

The closest function I can think of to this is how you unlock Manaphy in Pokemon Fourth Gen.

Which would require you to borrow a second DS to access a save file wirelessly, but it doesn't appear that that was planned for. It could still be done... maybe, I dunno.

Probably not.

It's possible that it's in the game's coding. I don't really know, though.

can't the DS connect to the internet?

I don't know, I don't own a DS~

I believe the DSi can, so unless this game is strictly for DSi, I doubt it'd need the use of internet.

I believe the DSi can, so unless this game is strictly for DSi, I doubt it'd need the use of internet.

On that note, has there been a non-gimicky game that is DSi only?

That'd make him more broken than Sirius, if he got all the Wolfguard bonuses. Well, every FE needs that uber-unit that shows up at the end so why not?

Exactly, he's near THE END, he'll be on par with the rest of your units, maybe even higher.

You will probably need two DSs. I think this was how they did it when you could connect SoS to skip Lyn's Mode in the Japanese FE7. I hope data transfer is an option, but I doubt it because even FE3 that had both games in one didn't really have any sort of transfer.

much less? Do a run on NM, abooze everyone to 20/20, and use statups, and then tell me you're not going to see a lot of green.

I know, it's stupid to actually prove anything, but people do it in PoR for transfers, so...

Well, it could come in the box. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

yeah they did the same for Pokemon Heartgold with the Pokewalker. I think it was maybe $5 more but that's it