Fast Food Tier List

Aleph

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Mc Dondalds should go below Sonics, despite Mc donalds being fast with their orders their prices don't justify the portions they serve.

Del Taco should be added.

Edited by Generic Officer

Chick-Fil-A for top tier

Subway higher because it's the only thing us health nuts can eat, Wendy's lower because its 'salads' make a mockery of the health food industry

Also, what about pizza places? And DQ, unless I missed it

Edited by Bizz

Burger King down a tier or Subway up one. The variety and overall healthiness of the food at Subway beats BK by a lot, plus its way more tasty. And the Subway near where I live is never crowded because it's a small hard-to-find store, so there's plenty of time to order.

KFC up a tier just because I've been stuck on a plane for hours on end, only to find yet another amazing KFC where i can eat tons of chicken.

Oh, and add Brahams to this list too.

Did you spell that right?

v^ Sonic/McDonalds swap

Chick-Fil-A for top tier

^ Chick-Fil-A I guess, unless it's ALREADY top tier. Off the top of my head I don't remember but you guys really like CFA >_>

Subway higher because it's the only thing us health nuts can eat, Wendy's lower because its 'salads' make a mockery of the health food industry

Health is weighted lower because it's fast food >_>

That said,

^ Subway

V Wendy's, I guess

Also, what about pizza places?

Do they have drive thrus? Otherwise they go in the delivery tier (if applicable).

And DQ, unless I missed it

Crap, I forgot to add this yesterday. Not sure where to put it so I'll probably stuff it in the middle and let it get moved.

This OWNS Burger King.

But...what it is?

Why the fuck is Zaxby's missing from the tier list?

Accounts accounts accounts

Where's A&W? I'd think it's be rather high,the onion rings are really good,they use more real food than most of these places,and they have nice root beer.

That's another A&W nomination; I only ever drink A&W when I'm not drinking water (or...milk) so I can vouch for the root beer. Guess I'll plug it in over Wendy's.

Burger King down a tier or Subway up one. The variety and overall healthiness of the food at Subway beats BK by a lot, plus its way more tasty. And the Subway near where I live is never crowded because it's a small hard-to-find store, so there's plenty of time to order.

V BK, then. I don't know about Subway flying up too quickly though; their chicken is terrible here. But...those meatball subs...

KFC up a tier just because I've been stuck on a plane for hours on end, only to find yet another amazing KFC where i can eat tons of chicken.

KFC is god already. Too early to make a Xeld tier.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

I just realized that Zaxby's doesn't have a lot of locations.

Availability is weighted over health bro. In fact, a lot of places ought to go down because of that I'd bet.

Edit: Updated; review plox

Edit: Actually, we should agree on the criteria for optimality while we're at it; I'm adding a little thing to the first post for tiering tier criteria.

Edited by Gnomes Suck >:(

KFC

Taste - Good

Price - Debatable, pretty meh/

Availability - Yes

Service - Almost never

Survivability - Depends what you order >_>

Speed - Hell no, 30 minutes or more at times.

Yes, I will beat this dead horse until it's a god damn Unicorn.

KFC

Taste - Good

Price - Debatable, pretty meh/

Availability - Yes

Service - Almost never

Survivability - Depends what you order >_>

Speed - Hell no, 30 minutes or more at times.

Yes, I will beat this dead horse until it's a god damn Unicorn.

PEMN!

I added some more criteria I thought of; we're supposed to be deciding which is more important as well as actually using those criteria for the actual tier list. Hence the meta "tiering tier criteria" comment in my last post.

Because some of you will undoubtedly claim that healthiness is more important than I did, for example.

KFC's innovation stat is mad high. Whataburger's taste stat is unfair.

Edited by Gnomes Suck >:(

Popeye's chicken should be somewhere in high or top. You can make your chicken spicy, and there are sometimes deals where you can get a box of eight pieces of chicken for pretty reasonable. It was like Christmas every monday. They put jalapeno bits in their gravy for the mashed potatoes too, which I would think a lot of people would like.

I would personally consider it above KFC, but that may be PEMN, since KFC changed the taste of their chicken for the worse (I don't know if this is nationwide or just a restaurant we stumbled upon), and I've had experiences where the Dr. Pepper tasted funny.

As for Brahams, they sell ice cream, obviously, but they also have freaking good burgers. Definitely better than Sonic in this respect.

Edited by Super FE3 Player

Pretty sure it's Braum's. If that's what you mean then that shit is definitely going up there in God tier.

Wish I had a Braum's around here. Didn't know they had a drive thru. We always just ate inside!

This them? Click

KFC's not up there for their chicken alone. I'll throw in Popeye's and let someone else argue it up.

Edited by Obviam

More Canadians should post then.

Actually though it might be more useful to have a Canadian version of this tier list separate. >_>

Apparently Braum's does have a "drive-thru" (hate typing that) by the way. Also I think I discovered one time that they actually have quite a few locations and that the fact there isn't one down here was actually unusual.

Braum's for God?

Edit: Interesting; they have a little map of their locations.

FiveStateArea.gif

Gonna have to dock some points for availability. :/

Edited by Obviam

Dude, there is no way that Popeye's is below Wendy's and A&W. Popeye's dominates fast food chains surrounding it when it comes to deciding what to eat, because you get such good value for purchase. Right on their front page they're advertising chicken strips, a biscuit, and some fries for $3.99. That's four bucks. It usually costs a buck or more to get that kind of food at other places.

Their fries are pretty good too, kind of like Long John Silver's but done right, and seasoned.

Minor point, but they sell shrimp and crab fish too. Unlike Long John's, Popeye's is actually a fast food restaurant, so it should score points for this.

The fact that they've had deals where you can get eight pieces of chicken for five-six bucks makes it a strong contender for top tier. Sometimes you just want more than a burger that takes you one minute to eat, you want freaking eight pieces of chicken, half spicy half normal flavored. It is hard to compete with such a deal.

To speak against A&W, my older brother has talked about how the combination A&W/Long John Silver's has made him ill. This doesn't speak will for A&W's survivability rating.

Let's talk about subway.

People are looking at it the wrong way, Subway's strength isn't that it's healthy, though Subway is guaranteed to never kill you and its attempts to be healthy means that it's not likely to make you barf, so that bodes well for survivability.

Subway's strength is that it's a freaking large sandwich. Every other place have these burgers that easily fit in your hand and are pretty dinky, but not Subway. These are foot long sandwiches that you can choose your bread and put pretty much anything you want on them (some fast food chains struggle to allow customization). For five bucks, you're getting what is probably the equivalent of ten burgers in one package.

I usually pick teriyaki chicken with onion sauce. The thick bread ends up getting stuffed with meat and lettuce and is all nice and gooey, and I can choose to have the bread toasted.

You also get a bag of chips with it. Think of these as your fries, but without the "oh, these are undercooked/too salty/too greasy" these chips are exactly the kind you get from convenience stores, you know they're awesome chips. Cheetos ftw, better than most fries for sure (except for maybe McDonalds fries, but I have a problem with how salty they are).

That, and cookies.

I eat at subway because I want food that fills me up and makes me feel good, not because I'm a twat pretending to be healthy.

High availability too. While they aren't technically drive-thrus, some may as well be because they're built into convenience stores where you are getting gas. Since you're stopped anyway, you may as well walk in and get a sandwich.