Fast Food Tier List

Aleph

Why is Taco Bell bottom? They have decent burritos and such. Sure, the food is often cold, and not always the freshest, but you can always pile hot sauce on it and from my experience, you normally get an extra taco or two that you didn't pay for.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a mate who worked for KFC. He hated the place and left. So Yeah.

And the only Wendy's franchise in Australia sells...icecream. <_>

Wry is Taco Bell so low? Their food isn't bad, and their value menu is good IMO.

Also, I've never had a bad experience with Customer Service, but that's just my personal experience. The manager at the one I go to is awesome! He slips us free stuff time to time :awesome:

Edited by Piemanmj

Wry is Taco Bell so low? Their food isn't bad, and their value menu is good IMO.

Also, I've never had a bad experience with Customer Service, but that's just my personal experience. The manager at the one I go to is awesome! He slips us free stuff time to time :awesome:

Their food is the devil's gift to your taste buds and digestive tract.

Also, all hail the Red vs Blue Tier.

- Taco Hell actually injures my organs noticeably. No other food from the locations listed has done this to me.

- Revan, you aren't a person. Leave.

- You don't have to be fat to enjoy fast food. Actually it makes it easier because you have time before it becomes a serious health issue.

- How is TGIF "fast food"? Good, maybe, but fast? I don't think they even have a drive thru. Which is what we decided was the criteria for a restaurant chain to be eligible. Whose idea was it to spell "drive thru" incorrectly when implementing the concept

Doesn't sound very common. Nor does it sound like the selection for the drive thru is as broken as I'd hoped.

But is it agreeable to include Denny's at all?

I would rank Sonic above McDonalds for superior availability. It's in my town, therefore it takes only like, a minute to get some.

I find the food better too, particularly their chicken strips.

Oh, and add Brahams to this list too.

Edited by Super FE3 Player