Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Sanaki: I suppose it's hereditary. Although, who's to say my kids (if any) won't be Branded themselves one way or another?

Hey Navarre, Radd. How do you two feel about being able to (classwise) go back to being mercs?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navarre: It doesn't matter, Im pretty epic either way.

Radd: Its great! :D

Charcters of FE7? How annoying is Serra? Be honest.

FE7 characters: *looks at Serra whistling innocently with an Aura tome in her grasp* Uhhh...;_;...

Rhys, Mia keeps getting bloodied by dueling Ike and coming to you for healing. YOU, not Mist. How long are you gonna let Mia harm herself until you get the hint?

Rhys: Wh-what do you mena? Tell me! I need to know it!

Bryce, why did you agreed to fight for Ashnard when he told you he killed every single member of the Royal Family in his way to the throne?

Edited by Light Lord

Zeke: I asked Est to borrow it from Abel and then gave it back after I'm done with it.

But then Hardin took it.

Abel, are you mad at me for taking away your lance for a few chapters and reclassing you to Sniper so you can max SKL in Shin Monshou? By the way, loving your new growths.

Murdoch: Guinevere forced me into using her skin products. :<

Abel, by the way, where did all your new growths come from? I swear, 2/3 of your level ups you had was 5+, with no abuse.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Seth: I was 20/20 when he was level 1. I still win.

Seth: Do you like having a naturally capped 30 Defense in Shin Monshou? You can take that back and protect Eirika better with it.

Seth: That's quite impressive. I'll be able to take the frontlines easily and survive with much ease, protecting Lady Eirika. Thanks, I owe it to you.

Tiki, what's going on between you and Marth? I read your epilogue and it kinds of feels you love him or something like that.

Tiki: Yes, I do love him! After all, Mar-Mar stopped me from that horrible sleep! I think Malliesa loves Mar-Mar too though.

Jagen, I made you the sacrifice! How does it feel to disguisr as someone...er.... more youthful than you? Like, a lot more youthful.

Navarre: Hmph... You do not need to ask... *Sheathes Killing Edge*

Valtome, are you Ultros and Kefka's missing brother?? Cause all of you laugh "UWEE HEE HEE!"

Briggid: I miss having Ichival... but I guess Parthia will do. I just hope this is over soon enough that I'll be reunited with my kids again.

Seth, Abel, I'm taking you both to endgame. But I only have one Gradivus and there's the two of you. The other one will be getting a Brave Lance forge. Which one do you want?

Marth: What is this Touhou? And do I get to kill things with Falchion?

Abel, Seth, I made the Brave Lance forge. It's now 14Mt/80Hit/15Crit/Auto2hit and is named Gungnir like the Holy lance in Judgral. Now which one do you want, Gradivus or Gungnir?

Abel: I'll take Gradivus, I've used it before.

Seth: I'll take Gungnir, it sounds like a good weapon.

Cain, how come Abel got a promotion and you didn't? I always used you over Abel too :(

Cain: They were out of Master Seals, but they gave me a brand-new portrait to compensate for me not promoting.

Then they got a new stock, but it's already started.

Lakche: How are you liking Akaneia so far? And what do you think of Navarre? He looks a bit like Shanan.

(I made a Lakche MU for my FE12 Hard run :>)