Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GrigasDS.gif

Grigas: Do I look H..A..P..P..Y..?

Uhai, WHY ARENT YOU RECRUITABLE DARNIT. You should be. Ever consider switching sides? :awesome:

Linus: What?! Is this true!? That villain has MY custom battle sprite? In the name of the Fang, I shall surely put him to justice!

Raven: Linus, that is MY custom battle sprite.

Linus: Repent. I'll give you that much time.....

Raven: YOU'RE the one who needs to repent.

(Raven criticals Linus)

Linus: L-Lloyd.....Don't.....lose....your....custom.....battle sprite....

Raven, do you realize that Caellach from FE8 is also using YOUR custom battle sprite?

Raven: WHAT? *Storms off to Magvel to find Caellach*

Caellach: Who a---

Raven: -kills him-

Raven: Nobody uses my battle sprite!

Lakche, after some calculations, unless I've gone horribly wrong, I found that you, using Balmung and the proper supports, have 100% hit on Endgame Yurius and he has 0%. If you proc continue every time, you should be able to kill him in 9 turns. While he is immune to your ASTRALUNACRIT of death, you are also immune to his Wrath. What do you think of this?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Shanan: I wish I had Nihil...

Skasaher: I wish I had Continue...

-tear-

Lakche, you have a chance to ORKO Alvis, but he doesn't have a chance to ORKO you if you're properly equipped. What is your reaction to that?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Sain: The dearest goddess Anna must have rejected my advances! NO!

Actually Lakche, he kinda has Nihil, but if Alvis doesn't proc Great Shield and you get Continue twice since pursuit is given, you have a 12.45% chance of ORKOing him with Balmung and the proper rings.

Skasaher, why are you not a Swordmaster?

Yurius: The powers of the Dark God tha Manfroy explained to me. It granted me such a useful skill.

Ishtar, you were asked this already, but I wish to hear another answer: why stick with Yurius if he hunted and stole kids to become new Lopto members and in his world scheme?

Shanan: Man, I kept asking her to let me have Nihil! I always KNEW that someday, I would be screwed because I didn't get it..... Okay, seriously. The real answer is that skills only pass down from parents here in Jugdral. I could only get Nihil passed down if my parents had it, not my aunt. But where do the skills come from originally, you ask? I'm sorry, that is a most heavily guarded secret of the royal families of Jugdral. I cannot reveal such a secret on a Serenes Forest forum.

Hey, Marth, that red/white gem on your cape kinda looks like a Poke Ball. Ever thought of becoming a Pokemon Trainer?

Rath: I'm somewhere with Lyn. We decided.....to go on another honeymoon. But it's our secret place, so I can't tell you where it is. (This explains why Lyn isn't in FE6 either.)

Almedha, how could you not know that Pelleas wasn't your son? Didn't you actually give birth to Soren? Surely he would have been named right afterwards!

Soren: remember I didn't know how to speak so how am I supposed to use what ever name she gave me if I don't know it. I named myself :)

Almedha: :( I was so happy to find my "son" I was blinded by joy

Hector did u really die in fe6 a wuss like zephiel couldn't kill u in fe7 u could have killed him by blowing on him