Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth: What do you mean? Or names are hardly similar. Now Linde and Linda have similar names.

Sety: So do Arthur and Artur.

Seth: And Leen is sometimes translated as Lynn.

Sety: And then there's Fiona and Fiora.

Seth: And Lena and Lana.

Est, being a Boi Stealrz, do you fight alongside the Grl Stealrz, or do you fight by yourself, or what?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Est: Like, I totally fight for myself. But sometimes Palla and Catria volunteer to help me! And I only date boys to dump 'em later! Abel was just a mistake!

Palla and Catria: Actually she drags us along.

Abel, how's it feel to be called a mistake?

Abel: She breaks my heart and then calls me a mistake!? C_A, let me borrow your Vorpal sword!

Me: No.

Abel: Gungnir?

Me: Ok.

Abel: Time to go pop a bitch!

So Beowulf, now that it's clear you aren't one, care to help me pwn the 6 Grl Stealrz left that aren't your son or Boyd?

Mia: I keep asking him to take me, but he never does. But I know he's there! I've seen him! He's dressed in a flowing white cape and has stunning white armor! He changes his colors sometimes, but I KNOW IT'S HIM! And when I meet him, I will finally have my Duel at Dawn!

Marth, I think Mia may be after you. Thoughts?

Though I wish Eirika won at least once.

Doma, just what are you supposed to be? You're like a big weird sketal zombie thing with a wicked red eye.

She won 5 years ago.

Doma: *Eyeballs above user to death*

Katua: Are you prepared to fight Caeda for Marth?

Katua: If my sister will make me stop going on stupid Boi Stealinz! I have higher STR growths though.

Est, are you going to Boi Stealz Marth next?

I would, but my competition is too fierce (Sheeda, Mallesia, Tiki, Maria, and all of Marth's fangirls glaring at Est).

Guinevere, are you trying to steal Roy from Lilina or something, seeing how you talk with him an insane amount more than Lilina does?

Dieck: It's pretty different than working with Thany and the others. Rutger is pretty serious, which is fine since he gets focused in the battle. Clarine on the other hand, she may heal us, but is a bit distracted.

Izuka, who's the best: you, Gharnef or Nergal?

Edited by Light Lord

Roy: I'm to busy stealin grls.

Eliwood: I want to, trust me. Merlinus is stubbern and insists that HE has the convoy. It sucks!

Gheb, what would you do if somebody stole your bike, or your girl, or your girl's bike?

Johan & Johalva: *goes fighting over Mareeta*

Mareeta: Uhh.... what's going on??

Harken.... meet Kieran and Gerik.... You two.... say hi to Harken! Now say your opinions on each other......

Gerik: Harken is quite experienced in combat. He would do a nice addition to our group.

Kieran: Gerik, he may prove to be a worthy opponent in the battlefield. I'll train harder to face anyone like him!

Harken: Kieran really takes his knighthood seriously, but he should calm down a bit.

Nino, what happened to you (referring to FE 6)?