Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Keiran: Sur-

Me: OHOHO *steals*

Keiran: Hey!

Me: Hey, Im the resident axe addict! I have to have a prf weapon... right?

Keiran: ...Frosty, can you get me another weapon?

Beck, why horseman?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth: Yes, but why not just give every weapon to me as a Prf? Except your Calculus Sword of Course. And the various Axes Spy stole. And Frostbites Tomes.

Ayra, why are you annoying to recruit?

Yeah no shit Ayra, except you kept going up to Sigurd and having him kill you.

FIVE TIMES. >_>

Seth: sorry, my blood isn't Odo, it's Major!Hezul, Minor!Noba.

Eirika, Ephraim, what's your guys holdu blood?

Just what level is Sigurd?

I'm surprised that Sigurd hasn't been Meteor'd yet.

Anyway,

Eiri and Eph: Major Renais. *ahem* Baldo. It's the blue hair, man.

Lakche: I'm inserting you into FE8 as a Wyvern Knight with S Swords (after I make the animation) and raising that speed cap back to 30. Y/N?

He was 12(99) IIRC.

Lakche: Do I keep my Balmung?

Shiida, Marth, if what Eri and Eph just said was true would you both have Baldo blood and be committing incest?

No wonder. Sigurd is overleveled. Ayra is only level 7.

Shiida: But I'm not of the Protagonist royal house! So I'm good. Only the protagonist blue-hairs have that.

Lakche: I'm going to see if Balmung could be accessible to you, Shanan, and your brother, Lakche. If not, you still have that PRF Hero Sword I'm going to give you. With +50 Crit. Yes?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lute; Maybe I shouldn't ask for this, but I need a new magic tome that can help me avoid even more. If you can't, maybe preparing dinner tomorrow.

Hmmm, a lance that boosts resistance for you Jill, do you mind if it comes from my fanfic? I have been working in one that might prove useful.

Lute: Lusciously Roasted Turkey! It's for how godly my prowess is!

Kieran... err... HERE! How about my Frigid Crasher? *Gives a large pole-axe embedded in the power of ice*

Jill... There's a spear called "Holy Lance" rigged in my stash.... *Opens stash to reveal a bright white spear in light, the Holy Lance*

Hmm... Thany, here's my Christmas gift for you! Do you like it? *Gives a magnifique trident* It's called the Tidal Spear!

@Lumi: Ethlin has Baldo IIRC.

Thany: Why is it always spears? :/ Killing isn't my only interest! Can I have a dress?

Arden, if you wanted to not be slow why wouldn't you just reclass?

Here's PART 2 of your GIFTS! Thany! *Presses a large switch containing magnificent dresses, a lovely tiara, a circlet, a sapphire-lined mirror and a bunch of pretty stuff*

Arden: I like to play slow-paced action...

Kieran... *sniff* How's your new icy axe treating you? I'll be buying more staves as usual... Lucky for me I had tons of funds... since I don't want any ugly stuff to happen again since the holidays are closing in....

Tinny: I thought he was nice but he looked like he had crack and heroin when he had gone obsessed over me... :<

Kieran?? NO STAVES?!?!?! NOOOO!!!!! *Readies Transfuse scroll*

So.... Titania, I fear you're going to be a hazard in my crazed healing chain... Any thoughts that I'll start to play "disturbing"?? *Zable Fahr, God-beast of Darkness, Gorva and Shade, the Ghosts of Darkness appears behind me*

Lugh: No, Im the good twin as composed to his evilness.

Hector, do you have Major!Neir or Minor!Neir if Uther inhereted major?

Hector: If such thing existed here, I would have Minor as far as I know. Either way, I don't need that Swanchika if I have my Armads with me!

So Sety, what do you think of Xane wandering around stealing staves, girls and whatever impersonating you?

Edited by Light Lord

Sety: Only I can do those things... Except stealing girls, I don't do that anymore please don't pwn me Zak! :sweatdrop:

But yeah, Xane is as good as dead!

Tinny, sweetie, how do you attack with magic tomes? Do you rip a page out and eat it, or what?

Tinny: Well, you read out of them. Unfortunately, they're written in invisible ink, so you have to use lemon juice to read it, which disintegrates the page afterwards...

Lute: So, I was going to make you turkey dinner for your birthday coming up next week, but I was wondering if you could tell me what you might want for a gift?

Arthur: Hmm... I don't remember being dead. Could you remind me when I supposedly died?

Lute: It turns out that a pegasus costs 50,000 gold and I don't have the money... Could you possibly settle for this massive compendium on the subject?

*Drops 30 pound, 3000 page book*

... Whoops.

"Of course!

... Could you help me carry it?"

Levin, nice subtle cameo in FE11/12 with the magic sword. But why a sword? Wouldn't it be cooler to make a cameo as, like, a villager?

Edited by Luka Megurine