Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sety: I never said I wouldn't! I just needed more information. You didn't specify what kind of magic. Why do you have to misinterpret everything I ever do? :sob:

Tinny, do you think maybe you're being a little hard on Sety?

Tinny: Maybe a little bit. He does some really weird things, though... Bad weird, too.

Sety, you had said that if it was a boy, you would teach it magic, implying that you wouln`t if it were a girl. But whatever. Can you teach her light magic?

Sety: Oh. I didn't word that very well, I guess. Any particular version? Just Lightning? Some spells from Elibe and Magvel, maybe Tellius?

Celice, where did you get your horse?

Haar: Because I take steroids. The reason I sleep so much is because I burn up so much energy with my roid-rages.

Sety, I got a shiny Petilil from some guy, and the OT is... You...

...Confused as I am?

Sanaki: A little bit. I'm jealous of Micaiah, for being a Mary-Sue, but not being one comes with benefits. I like having more fans than haters!!

Calill, why so :awesome: ?

Leaf: Yes to both. She didn't divorce me, but I'm still sleeping on the couch. Also she went evil in that vid in Zak's last post HAAAALP!

Tinny, baby, why the weird crying face in the video in my last post?

Tinny: Because that's when we didn't know each other yet, you give me courage now...and when Sety wasn't like now.

So Jill, I've earned some money with the mercenary and delivery works...do you think we should make some modifications to the house?

Jill: I don't think there's anything wrong with the house, dear.

Arthur, how u b feelin bout d tonz ov ppl b tryin 2 sekz up ur sistah what do you think of the rediculous amount of people trying to get in bed with Tinny?

Arthur: I'm really disappointed and concerned for you and my little sister. Hey Zak, don't you think you two would be better taking some vacations away while things get okay?

Well Jill, I'll be saving most of it in that case.

Sir Shirharam, what's in store this summer for Talrega that I should know before moving around with jobs?

Shiharam: Let's see, a few festivities and oddly enough, someone's setting up some conventions...

Random People: Let's set up some exhibits and amusements!

Other Random People: YEAH!

Oscar, do you liek mudkipz?

Oscar: Well, I don't think I've seen a Mudkip before. It sounds like something that I can like though.

Lilina, I've read somewhere that some people like to depict you as a bad to the bone, manipulative seductress in fanfiction. How do you feel about this?

Edited by LittleAl

Lilina: *calls Hector* Daddy...

Hector: Yes, my dear daughter?

Lilina: Someone thinks I'm evil...

Hector: How about we teach them a lesson? Get your Forblaze ready, just in case they play rough!

Lilina: Okay!

So, Lyn, how does it feel to crit-blick Nergal often?

Edited by Frostbite