Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar: Because, fighting with your eyes closed gives you a lot of awesomeness points.

Oh, don't worry Tinny, that's just ketchup mixed with red wine. I was so excited, I didn't notice that there was stuff on the table, so I guess I spilled the wine and cut the ketchup bottle along with you. :/ I'll go grab some paper towels...

Would you be able to help me clean this mess up?

Edited by crashman_alpha

I'm almost done with it, actually. I should have it to you by tomorrow night, if my mom doesn't screw things up. The pic itself isn't too good though. Sorry. :(

*puts Tinny back together* There you go... Can you walk alright, honey?

Patty: It's awesome! I plan to pawn it and get RICH!!!

Me: You can't pawn holy weapons.

Patty: J-just shut up and let me have my moment!!!

Delmud, I wanted to apologize. I accused you of being a Grl Stealr after you had quit. I had just found out that those times I thought you were putting moves on Tinny, it was actually Aless doing so; my vision had been fuzzy those times. I'm sorry. *extends handshake* Do you forgive me?

Delmud: Of course, *munch* but I can still have cookies... right?

LINDA WTF. You stole a Aless from poor Laylea, who was heartbroken before when he tried to steal Tinny! And think of Hawk though he wasn't there... Are you being a bitch or are you just teaching Aless a lesson?

Linda: Calm down, now. Aless wants to be with a first-class mage, not some dancer. Isn't that right, Aless?

Aless: Yes, it is.

Muarim, has anyone told you that you're actually Ike's sister?

Rhys: R-really!? I feel so... So happy!!! ;u;

Faval, I'm planning to do a Play-the-second-gen-really-farking-fast-so-Tinny-doesn't-get-stol'd-like-a-bike run. Unfortunately, your join time means that I won't be able to boss abuse you, since that'd be a full 50 turns cut off my allotted turn count (which is 137, starting from Chapter 8), so I'm going to pair your mom with Lex so you get Elite, arena abuse you at the start of every chapter, and have you guard the main castle. Your thoughts?

Faval: Well, I'm sick of being single all the time, with Lana going off with Skasaher and Celice. Besides, that's incest. Eew. Tinny on the other hand...

Brom, why is your japanese name Chap?

Brom: My real name is still Brom. Chap is just what my friends call me.

Tinny, deary, can we have some extra cuddle time, please? I had a pretty bad day.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Tibarn: So you know Captain Fallcon huh? Next time you see him tell him King Tibarn of the Hawks has some business to settle with him! Yes, I did teach him that move.

Hey Ashnard, do you think you could fight and survive a fight against Ghost Rider?

Edited by Light Lord

Ashnard

OF COURSE! I am King Ashnard of Daein! I am immortal! No one can stop me! Pwahahahaha! *obliterated by Ghost Rider*

Nino, Lilina, Tinny, and other Loli mages: why do all of you have awesome growths and averages but take so long to train?

Tinny: It's kind of cool. By the way, have you noticed that I'm wearing the maid outfit you got for me?

Shinon, having fought with Ike for so long, is your opinion of him any higher now?

"He's stronger. If you hadn't noticed, I don't mock him in FE10 as much... There's a good reason for that, you know."

Faval meet Fee

Fee meet Faval

you will be duoing second gen next playthrough

thoughts?