Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Roses. They're sweet, but if you're not careful they hurt you. Kind of like me!" *Sety is lying on the ground dead next to her*

Faval, why are you one of the only FE4 units that can cap HP but you're an archer and don't really need it?

"She's a good girl. But she needs to control herself a bit more..."

Faval, why are you taking counters from mages? That would imply you don't OHKO them ;_;

Edited by Luka Megurine

"... Um, I don't know what your talking about. If your talking about my inheritance, I use them for, well, healing. What else?"

Faval, wtf do you mean sometimes you miss? I mean like besides Julius but fuck him ;_;

Edited by Luka Megurine

Faval: Against people like Blume. He has multiple leadership stars and a castle bonus. And then there's Ishtar and Arion. They don't even need the castle bonus. And then theres those damn people with big shield.

Sety, you're the Staff Stealr. You said that to my face. And why do you promise to stop being a Grl Stealr, only to go back twelve minutes later? Are you bipolar? Posessed?

Dorcas, that was a legitamate typo.

Tinny, MAGICAL RAINBOW cake! :D

Sety, are you going to bake Tinny a MAGICAL RAINBOW cake?

Sety: Can I steal her then? OK!

*Two hours later*

Oh Tinnyyy! I brought you a caaaake!

Tinny: Oh, thank you. You can put it next to the other one my husband made me. Isn't he wonderful?

Sety:Wha-what? You even got the rainbow pony sprinkles? DAMN YOU ZAK!

Sety, you realize you burnt that cake you made, right?

Tinny: A little. LITTLE. He makes poor Zakie go through Hell to just keep me. But it gives Zak a chance to prove his love for me, so...

Hey Sety, here's some chocolate and roses. Maybe Linda will take you back. Worth a try, huh?

Sety: *too busy eating said chocolate* wat?

Linda: *slap* Is this what I get for being a substitute? I HATE MY LIFE :,(

Tinny, are you aware Trent sprited you?

Skasaher: lol. *KA-HELP*

Tinny, Trent is Seph1212 or w/e number.

Tinny, I hear Sety is building a time machine to go to the past and sweep you off your feet before you knew Zak, ALTERING THE COURSE OF HISTORY. Your thoughts?

Tinny: But organic matter can't travel through time, or else it gets burned, and-

Sety: AAAAHH!

Tinny: EEEK! Zak, do something!

Me: Sigh. HEY CORPLE!!!

Corple: Ok. *Heal*

Tinny: So yeah, that.

So Linda, I'm sorry you had to date Sety. Is there anybody you'd like me to hook you up with?

Linda: Yeah, hook me up with that awesome FE7 pirate!!

Tinny, Sety took me back in time in his improved time machine. Now that it works, the last question repeated please.

Tinny: It's ok. Zakie has his own, which he used to send back a Mr. Roboto and a CrashmanÆ to foil Sety's plans. It's so sweet how much trouble he goes through for me.

Hey Marth, how is it not having to deal with Grl Stealrz?

Marth: What, the girls catfight over here. Then the public calls me a girly whore. :<

Eyvel, why do you get the only shitty warlord? All the rest are actually slightly difficult!

Eyvel, why do you get the only shitty warlord? All the rest are actually slightly difficult!

I'm answering this question even though it's already been answered.

"Because I couldn't hurt Leaf or Marita! Even under mind control, I kept the sense to do that. Why did you even make me a Dark Warlord at all? Jerk."

"I think he's a pretty cool guy. He can steal some girls with me or something." (there i put up with it now stfu)

Faval, are you suggesting you miss Ishtar for some people? ;_;