Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinny: Please... let me be. I don't want to see you hurt. You don't understand how fearsome the wraith of Tordo's descendants can be.

Hey, Micaiah! How does it feel being responsible for the dead of thousands of innocents?

Edited by BrightBow

Tinny: "No... I never did... No... Brother?

Brother, please don't listen to this person. I can explain! Wait! Brother!!!"

Oh, Senator Oliver. Is there another secret to your unequaled beauty besides the rich blessings of the goddess you receive, that might also be useful for a lowly commoner like me?

Edited by BrightBow

Oliver: Just use the self-edit tool. Then you'll win beauty contests left and right!

Ok, I see now. Come with me.

Tinny: Wait, where are you taking me!?

Me: A friend of mine.

Hey Hawk, Manfloy screwed with Tinny's memory and now she doesn't remember who I am, do you know any way to fix it?

Manfroy: "Well, if you want her to "remember" you, that makes 200000 gold.

Give me the money, tell me what she has to remember and leave the door closed for 15 minutes."

Looks like I wasn't paying attention. I also need to stop getting carried away like that.

Hey, Othin. Can you show me what you do to idiots who pester you with annoying questions?

Edited by BrightBow

Hawk: "Hmm, I would say this is a result from her traumatic experiences at the hand of her aunt. This lead to her being afraid of binding herself to another person, out of fear of getting injured by them. If you spent some time with her and she gets to trust you, the memories should return in time. But if not consul me again and I will see what else I can do."

Zephidel, why made you Narshen a general? I mean, don't you want to actually WIN the war?

Tinny: "I'm a little confused now. I would like to go to the arena and thoron a few guys. I think a little workout would clean my mind a little."

Hi, Makalov. I wonder, wouldn't all enemy soldiers gang up on you, with such a ridiculous armor and such an ugly mug?

Edited by BrightBow

Sety: "Walk along this street and at the next crossroad go right. After that just keep walking forward and you should eventually see it. I would lead you, but I need to take care of some stuff here in Manster, now that the war is over. Good luck. Also take care of yourself, Tinny."

By the way, Makalov. Do you finally have the 2000 gold you owe me?

Edited by BrightBow

Nephenee: "Well, she constantly pesters me, I can tell you that much. It's so embarrassing and annoying so please leave it at that. I know there are rumors that there was more going on but please don't believe those."

Hi, Lady Lucia. I wondered, back in the Mad Kings war, how could you fight wearing such long heels?

Edited by BrightBow

Tinny: Yeah, I finally got a few memories, Zakie. *hugs Zak strongly*

Hey Aless, if you consider yourself a Black Knight, why are you the only one that is recruited and is not a promoted enemy that we must fight to death?