Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinny: *kisses Zak* Because I want to.

Fala: So, why weren't you promoted before 776 Fin?

Fin: I was, but I pulled a Delmud and demoted so I could get more levels. And so they wouldn't make me a Jagen.

Lester, why do you look like Lex even though Jamka is your father?

Edited by Spykitty

Lester: I had tried some drugs a while back. They turned my natural hair blue. Weird, I know...

So Aless, being a Grl Stealr isn't doing too good for you, huh? Are you thinking about quitting?

Aless: I don't want to! *mixes up Tinny with C. Tinny and steals the clone*

Fala: So, how is the pic going along, Zak?

Fine. I just finished with the base. Sorry it's taking so long...

Tinny, do we have any cookies that I could have? Or did Delmud steal them all?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Tinny: I managed to hide them under the cupboard, but they're those magic transformation ones.. want one anyway?

Aideen, how does it feel to be a thief in the FE4 Hack that I was given. It saddens me ;-;

Oh and you have Odo blood so you can use the Hero Sword at least.

"It's unusually liberating. Different, but it's not too bad... I can identify with my sister a bit better, though. Maybe even lend her a hand!"

So Sylvia! I'm doing an atypical pairings run next. Do you mind being paired with Dew?

Sylvia: Do I mind?!? Of course I mind!!! If his name isn't Levin I won't do it!! *hmmph*

Fury, in the same hack you're a Dragon Knight. Thoughts?

Skasaher: Well, I want to be one, but I'm afraid Lakche will kill me if I become one.....Hey, wait a minute. I'm in the land of incest! Which means.....I can steal Lakche!

Lakche: Um, I'm not falling for that one.

Begnion senators, since you bothered to invent Elsleep and Elsilence, how about working on Elberserk or Elrestore (a Restore staff with long range)?

One of the senators: We were going to, but El, the original creator of those staffs, quit after making those two. He said that he prefers to work with magic tomes.

So Tinny, why'd you get angry when I threw that sawing box away? I thought you'd be ecstatic.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Tinny: I don't want you to throw away what you want to do in your spare time, you could find an assistant or ask Nergal nicely for a moprh for those tricks.

Hi Jill, I'm done with everything that held me up all this time, sorry. Has anything happened while I was gone?

Jill: I'll just give you some of the highlights:

Levin killed Rick Assley with Ultima

Locke Cole stole Tinny, but the other Girl Stealers stole her back

Kieran ran into brick walls in order to gain 9999 HP, like in Final Fantasy II you have to beat yourself up to get 9999 HP

Eirika and Ephraim declined to visit Jugdral, even though the land of incest would be perfect for them.

Lorenz, were you a pirate in your younger days? I ask because you have an eyepatch.

Lorenz: Nah. I shot my eye out with a BB gun. Oww...

So Sety, you have exactly 232 days before you said you'd start trying to steal Tinny again. Have you thought up a way to beat me yet?

Sety: Umm, maybe in a duel! I have a Blackwing Deck that can throw you aside in seconds!

Tinny: But duels are no possible in here.

Sety:...I've got enough time to still think of a way to do so.

Hey Jill, wanna travel to New Domino City again?

Jill: I can't, I have to solo this map first. Here I go!

Generic enemies, why so eager to throw your lives away? You always attack someone like Oswin or Marcus that you will do absolutely no damage to, and they will counterattack the crap out of you. Can't you guys make use of the combat window?

Generic enemy: Trust me, we'd love to use the combat window. Our commanders turn them off, so we end up fighting blindly. And to think, all this to get my kid through school...

So Tinny, baby,, how are you feeling at the moment?

Tinny: I'm pretty fine dear, a bit tired, but some rest and time with you will do just fine.

Sety, why in the world did you want to challenge Zak with a Blackwing Deck? Dragons are way better than those birds.

Alvis: If I did, his henchmen would reveal my Loputousu heritage to everyone. I was stuck in a lose-lose situation.

Arthur, how does it feel that people are voting you as best in the Best/Worst in the Series thread for...

Best/Worst Tiny Miniskirt...

Vanessa: Hey, he looks a lot like me! He even has the... boobs... *starts laughing*

Midayle: Sh-shut up!!! *attacks her and does 3 damage*

Vanessa: *Starts laughing harder.*

Tinny, dear, why are you crying?