Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lute, do you play a lute?

Lute: Do you have to ask me, a prodigy a worthless question? Now get out of here or I'll toast you with an Elfire!

To Kieran.... You're so full of EPIC WIN! Where did you got that awesome EGO?

"I borrow it from Boyd and Shinon! I'm also a manly ma, and manly men have manly egos! Haha!"

Hey Karel! Where did you get your growths between FE7 and FE6?

Kieran: Ego? What's that? I don't know such a thing, I, Kieran, Captain of Crimea's Fifth Platoon of Knights am awesome thanks to all my deeds like slaying the Whippoorwhill of Southern Crimea, I train all days since the dawn to the dusk! I'm way better than any knight in the kingdom, all thanks to my training!

To any member of the Crimean knights, when Kieran talks, does he get on your nerves?

Ninja'd...

Edited by Light Lord

Ninja'd, but w/e. Geoferry: "No. Not much can get on your nerves when you're a good friend of Bastian's..."

Let's try that again...

Kieran: Ego? What's that? I don't know such a thing, I, Kieran, Captain of Crimea's Fifth Platoon of Knights am awesome thanks to all my deeds like slaying the Whippoorwhill of Southern Crimea, I train all days since the dawn to the dusk! I'm way better than any knight in the kingdom, all thanks to my training!

*snickers* YOU'RE SO FRICKEN COOL! *Fanboy insanity surging*

Karel: Let me say... I constantly massacred crowds of bandits and had their blood on my Wo Dao... It was worth training to knock off lolIdoun....

Now... Forde... how about I hypnotize you and sketch on your face with a marker while you're asleep? *Insert hypnotizing eyes*

"That'd be fun. We'd make a good world-domination team."

Bastian, are you related to Magical Trevor, which would be why you're ever so clever?

Edited by Lightning

Soren: Uh... sure, though I do have a personal tank already... *clings behind Ike and blasts a random enemy with Rexcalibur*

Karel, how is it, that, after twenty years or so, you're still so attractive? Don't kill me.

Why wouldn't I be? mid 40s is still young you know. Sheesh, young people these days...

Micaiah, may I carry you if you to safety collapse after the use of Sacrifice? :wub:

Lucia: Of course not! How dare you even suggest that?

Karel, why did you cut your hair? It still looks sexy on you, but what happened to the long, flowing, beautiful hair that's a trademark to swordmasters?

Another one of you...? Bleh, I can't stand these tons of fanboys wanting to put of the excuse of "sword training" when it's obvious they want to get in my pants...or thereby, lack of. Try Lucia.

Nailah, are you the best laguz royal?

Nephenee: I did not have enough exercise...

To Kieran..... *shudders and smirks* Can I see you do your hot and fast-paced axe swinging action! *fanboy spasm*

Lilina: Because you don't work for Intelligent Systems.

Roy, so like, your first appearance in the U.S. was Melee. Would you want a remake of your game to be brought over?

Edited by EmeraldFox