Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiida: Because he is creepy and perverted... Besides, Marth is the man for me...wub.gif

Wolf, Why is Vyland your best friend. He is a loser that doesn't accomplish anything in life?

Ishtar: *sniff**sniff* But i love you... so much... You are the moon that shines upon my glorious night... Please, just give me another chance... Why don't you like me... I broke up with Julius just to be with you... don't do this to me... Please... You are the reason why i think there is still hope in this world... How can you reject me like this... I love you so much... I just want to *attempts to kiss you*

Tinny, do you love crashman like Ishtar loves Crash?

Tinny: Yes... I just wish we could really be together, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen... *sniff* :cry:

I guess I'll just have to accept being with someone from my universe...

Hey Sety, why did you just say no to taking care of Tinny?

Sety: Because she is your wife, man. You had a lot of good times with her and i don't want it to end between you two...

Tinny, why does Crashman want to end the relationship with you?

Tinny: *sniff*... Of course. I am just going to grieve right now...

Bullcrap Ilyana, What do you even plan to do to betray him. Just don't let me get in the way of your perfect relationship with that fruitcake...

(Is everyone getting divorced/breaking up in this thread or something...?)

Ilyana: Er... that's a good point *continues to nibble on a chicken drumstick*

Ishtar, where did you get that love potion that you slipped Crash earlier?

What are you talking about... (Here is some of it, DO NOT TELL CRASH ABOUT THIS EVER!)

Ilyana, why would you end the relationship like this... You could have done it a better way?

Ilyana: How am I ending the relationship? I told you, I was gonna stab Zihark in the back. With a knife. That one, to be specific. *eats an entire pie in 12 seconds*

Sety, please take good care of Tinny for me, alright? You're the only one I trust to do this for me...

Sety: *sigh*, sure... I will do my best to take care of her...

Ilyana, Why do you go through all the trouble to seduce him just to do that? Sneak up behind him and stab him!

Ilyana: Because, he's more vulnerable then. :3

Elice: I think she's gone a little bit cuckoo...

Thanks Sety. You're awesome, don't ever forget that.

Tinny, please promise me you won't give Sety too hard a time, alright? It's just until we can finally meet...

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

I wasn't going to in the first place, this is Sety, a calm and composed person...

Ilyana, Why would you hurt me like that just to make Zihark Vulnerable...sad.gif