Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Tormod: I think i explained this before but he was a Laguz Slave in the past and i managed to free him when i saw him get abused from a window one night...

Hey Sirius, Why do you have to feel that you have to hide your real identity from the world?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because... I like taking away people's innocence...Cats are quite innocent...ebilsmirk.gif

Hey Sirius, Why do you have to feel that you have to hide your real identity from the world?

Sirius: Because, I've done too many terrible things...

Hey Cuan, how do you feel about the fact that people are starting to be horny for your wife?

Ethlin was losing before my fucking, so, that's a bit too bad there ' x'

I wanted to do Ethlin,

Cuan: Can't blame them... She is quite a hot beauty... They better stay the hell away from her though!

Hey Gharnef, How does it feel to be a ghost?

Boyd: It must've been those legs, those eyes, that hair, that fac-... Sorry, need to go to the bathroom...

Mist, I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve? I was just curious as to why you'd be *ahem* "locked in" like that.

Tinny: I'm not really as...developed as other girls my age. *sighs* I'm glad I can keep you happy, though...

Hey Sylvia, how come you can wield swords? (No disgusting puns intended)

Lance: Yeah, a little, but he's still a great friend regardless.

Wait, Teeny, you're worried about your bust size? Baby, they're the perfect for me, you know that, right...?

Edited by Zak defender of...

Lance: Oh, he's fine the way he is. He and Tate just...show their affection a bit...yeah. *motions to Alan and Tate making out furiously*

Tinny: Well, I'm glad you like them, but I used to get teased a lot about them...

Sylvia! Who tried to rape you?! *takes out killer bow*

Edited by ZM456

Sylvia: A lot of immature guys back in high school... I thought it would only get worse after that so i started sword training!

Mist: Yes... That is my reason why *Crys on pillow*

So Lang, Your a douche? You tried to kill kids and corrupt a country... You should kill yourself! What do you think of that?

Edited by *Narshen*