Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Est: I'm too young and carefree to be tied down to one man! :awesome:

Audience: Boooooooo

------------------------------

Seth: Well, that's a tough one... I honestly have no clue. Black maybe? Green? Brown? I might have to get back to you on that one.

Hector, I was just wondering. I know that if you had a boy, you said you'd want to name him Uther. Now hypothetically, what if you had more than one boy (maybe even in addition to Lilina), and named the first boy Uther. Would you consider naming the other boy after one of your in-laws? Like Hausen? Or Hassar?

Edited by LittleAl

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hector: Sure, if they weren't too stuffy and dull.

Minerva, how do you feel about your brother surviving in FE12?

Edited by SilentShaman

Catria: Well I'd like to be well protected, let me be a general!

Gotoh, how old are you?

Minerva and Miledy: I think everyone here has a twin who was separated to another continent.

I think everyone has a wannabe clone on a part of the world/FE universe.

^Gotoh: Well, if Narga was the Divine Dragon King tha sealed Medeus and that happened 400 years ago, then I would say more than 4600 years.

And I can still kick ass, a bit.

Celice, if you would have discovered earlier that Julia/Yuria is your halfsister, would you have still hit on her?

Eliwood: What, are you suggesting Roy is a bad name?

Gordin, why are you constantly being beaten by Norne? Youre a soldier, she's a volunteer!

Gordin: Ehh?!? NOES!! *cries and sulks in a corner*

Now... Alan, does looking at Kieran makes you look at a mirror?? *points at Kieran* I made you use axes, by the way....

Alan: Hey, why do you look like me?!

Kieran: You must be mistaking me. I'm Kieran, right hand to Crimea's Royal Knights Commander and expert axe knight, not as you!

Nanna, if you meet Rody would you mistake him with Leaf, your beloved one?

Ethlin and Cuan: Ehh? We did not noticed it.... she used to hate Wyverns as a child.... Odd?

Now... Kieran, what can you say about Alan following you around, joining you in battles and coming out each time you bicker with Oscar?? *points at a confused Oscar and a totally weirded-out Alan*

"... Okay, that's the final straw with these weird questions for me! Commence KiERANRAGE!" *throws Tomahawk at your face*

Hey Briggid! Is the Toy Bow awesome or awesome?

Briggid: Let me answer your question with a question; Why do you stalk my son and I?

Hey Sain,which do you prefer,skirts or shorts?

I'm a reporter wannabe.

"What? You don't already know? Shame! I must educate you in the ways of Sain! Lesson 1..."

Hey Dew! Is it true you're really 13? Technically, you'd be 16 after the war ends, but doesn't that make everyone right when they say you're a bit young to be fighting?

"Eh. I really can't be too picky. But I prefer Bud Light." (if anyone asks it was the first one I could think of, k)

Hey Sirius? Where'd you get the mask?

"Eh. I really can't be too picky. But I prefer Bud Light." (if anyone asks it was the first one I could think of, k)

Hey Sirius? Where'd you get the mask?

You couldn't do "

"? That's what I was setting up for. >_>

Sirius: A man named Char gave it to me.

Gatrie, how did things go on your date with Tree In A Skirt?

Gatrie: Pretty good, that girl was just there listening to me and my stories of greatness, when we left, I told her we would meet again in the future.

Shinon: Give me strength...

Rolf: Uncle Shinon, why did Gatrie date a tree?

Shinon: You don't need to know.

Haar, is your life that boring to fall asleep all the time? It's the only conclusion I can get if you sleep all the time.