Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Long hair is a tradition of the Isaacian royal family. Skasaher is just being rebellious. He'll come around when he gets older."

Roy, you're in Akaneia, helping Marth! How does it feel to finally be able to answer "Are Marth and Roy in this game?" with a yes?

"I guess it's pretty cool. You better not have ruined my hair though!"

Briggid! How do you feel about people saying that Jeorge looks like he's related to you?

Briggid: Uncle Jeorge??? *cries*

Jeorge: Briggid!! *hugs*

Hey Geoffrey! Look over there! Elincia! *Throws pie at Geoffrey's face then escapes like MAD*

Micaiah: He's the BURGER KING! So I get it for free!

Hmm.... *sees L'Arachel splattered with pies* Hey L'Arachel... How does it feel to be thrown with pies by the mischievous "TWINS" Kieran and Alan??

"This is beginning to creep out even I, the divine L'Arachel! GET THOSE TWO OUT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S HOLY!"

So Briggid, is the new Ichival (read: max forge brave bow in FE12) working out well for you?

Seth: Audhulma.... because I would love to use something other than Gungnir.... or maybe I should take the "Save the Queen" or perhaps.... "Gae Bolg"??

Ehhh.... Kieran... Alan?? I have bad news for both of you... L'Arachel got angry at your pie throwing shenanigans... what are ya gonna do now?? *Points at an angry L'Arachel with the Aura tome in her hands!*

Lucia: I should grow it back and then my growths will returns as well! Ludveck was the culprit of my nerfed and dreaded growths....

Clarine.... meet Geoffrey.... Geoffrey.... say hi to Clarine.... Now Clarine... what can you say to the fine knight he is??

Edited by Frostbite

Karla: Sorry we don't have....

Karel: We are out on a quest... to shed more blood! *evil eyes*

Karla: Brother! *slap*

Hey Kieran! HAPPY PIE IN YOUR FACE DAY! *Throws and crit-lands a pie on Kieran's face and runs like the WIND!*

Edited by Frostbite

Kieran: *Charges at you at full speed with a Silver Axe*

Since I never got an answer,

Clarine, what do you think of Rutger?

*dodges* Power of the 26 SPD + 30 LCK Sage! 30 MAG CAP SAGE RAGE! *Lands a crit with Fimbulvetr*

Clarine: Well.. he's cute!

Alan... meet Serra.... Serra... say hi to Alan.... now what can you say about each other? *runs while being chased furiously by Kieran... Haste spell FTW*

Edited by Frostbite

Ninian: Because I'm dragonkin. If I were mortal, you know I'd be nothing unlike the others.

Nyna, pick one, Camus, Hardin, or Sirius?

Holyn: It's minor, remember? Besides, Linda has minor Tordo blood, but has brunette hair, and not grey-light blue-purple.

Rutger: Not much.

Leaf, how come you're the only character in Thracia 776 who never gets tired?