Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julian: They were going to sell her to be a slave! Or a... whatever, I can't just let that happen to a holy woman!

Hey, Navarre turned out to be a good guy in the end, right?

Aideen, Midayle or Jamka?

Seth: Only if I haven't met Princess Eirika. But I do appreciate her getting all these great weapons for me and taking me on trips so I could be stronger and protect my princess better.

Seth, speaking of Akaneia, do you like riding on dragons?

"Because I can floor people. You're no exception." *shoots you like a bazillion times with a 100kill Ichival*

Hey Tinny. Do you think Ilyana has tordo blood? She does have the same hair color as you...

"Because I can floor people. You're no exception." *shoots you like a bazillion times with a 100kill Ichival*

Hey Tinny. Do you think Ilyana has tordo blood? She does have the same hair color as you...

All miss. My evade is ridiculous thanks to my 90 speed

Tinny: She's Arthur's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand kid.

Oswin, how come you're epic like Knight Guy?

Oscar: Dracoknight.... I guess.... But still I'm happy on horseback...

Hey Alan, Tanith, Tate and Clarine!! HAPPY PIE IN YOUR FACES DAY! *Throws and lands a crit pie attack on their faces and runs like hell while Kieran is still chasing me while I play really unfitting music!*

Alan: Wait, wasn't Kieran, you and I doing that?! Traitor!!

Clarine: How childish; that wasn't even a question.

Tanith: You'll see when I catch you little boy! You'll pay for this!

Tate: Wait until I catch you kid.

Titania, will you enroll in the knights once again now that Ike left?

Edited by Light Lord

Titania: I'm going to stay with the mercenaries, having been with them for so long.

Seth, do you mind being reclassed to Swordmaster if it means for you to not get doubled?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Navarre: I stopped giving a crap a long time ago thanks to that guy Samto. But if you do things that I will never do under my name, you're as good as dead.

Well Seth, you can use swords, right? It's not like I reclassed you to Sniper.

Samto, what was Navarre's reaction when he first saw you?

Navarre: Why? You have a problem with that?

Psst... L'Arachel.... I lured those people to you.... Now can you punish them with your divinity after them throwing pies at you? *Points at Alan and Kieran's angry mob*

L'Arachel: Oh boy, you must stop these throwing pies things you're in. Alan and Kieran told me everything. As Divine Maiden, I can help you with that, you, Dozla, Rennac, and me are goingo to cleanse a few monsters and save people!

Kieran, how does it feel Frostbite is using you and Alan to throw pies at other people?

Kieran: I honestly rather eat those pies. It's the most productive thing you can do with a pie, as you eat them, exercise, gain muscle, and be stronger! Why is he making us waste good food?

Marth, how do you like your new portrait in Shin Monshou?

L'Arachel: Oh boy, you must stop these throwing pies things you're in. Alan and Kieran told me everything. As Divine Maiden, I can help you with that, you, Dozla, Rennac, and me are goingo to cleanse a few monsters and save people!

YAY! Thank you!

Marth, how do you like your new portrait in Shin Monshou?

Marth: Awesome! It's fantastic!

Lowen... so how's your cook-off with Oscar, Lucia, Amelia, Wil and Rebecca???