Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

^^Ephraim: They snuck into my room dead at night, when I'm sleeping after... well... being very tired. Hell, they kidnapped Tana too, since she's Eirika's best friend.

^Athos: They're doing it wrong.

Ephraim, how did you punish those nobles now that Seth has come to the rescue?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ephraim: Maybe I'll apply Elincia's punishment. Or exile. They will pay, don't worry. I'll take care of it along with Innes and Seth. Perhaps with Tana, Vanessa and Eirika too.

Katarina/Eine, why is M!U the only one that can recruit you?

Edited by Light Lord

"Chris was the only one who could prove to me which side is right."

Hey Briggid, did Faval use a Toy Bow when he was little?

Edited by Lightning

Faval: Yes they do! :> *readies bow*

Seth, if they made a sequel to FE8 and you were a Pure Jeigan, what would you do?

Seth: I'd still do my best to protect my princess, even if that wound has gotten the better of me...

Inner Seth: Feh. I'd rape this game even if I had 0 in all stats. I AM SETH!

Seth, what are you going to name you and Eirika's child? Besides Titania, that is, since Anna has already kidnapped her to Tellius.

Seth: Titania also has a brother, Zarago. Our Magvellian child will be named Grace.

Merric, why the sudden forgiveness and deciding to gain MAG?

Lena: Because I'm Lena and I break games. :)

Xane, how does it feel to be my sacrifice to get into 24x?

Xane: If you did it to get both Tiki and Nagi, I don't mind so much.

Edit: I got ninja'd.

Titania: I have to wake up quite early to make it look all nice. I also do it quite early so no one catches me and thinks of me as vain.

Judah, how exactly does turns numbers that are multiples of 4 make you lose your invincibility?

Edited by Randoman

Judah: Every four turns I lose my invincibility, so I guess 4. It's momentarily of course, I regain it next turn.

Linde, your ending says you got prettier (maybe to impress a guy). If that's true, who's the lucky guy Merric or Ellerean or someone else?

Edited by Light Lord

Linde: Well Merric has Elice. I took pity on Ellerean, but don't tell him that. I actually like him though.

Garcia, if you had a non-axe weilding 1rst tier class which one would it be?

Garcia: Knight. Then I can be just like Knight Guy!

Me: Except KG uses axes.

Garcia: :(

Alvis, Join me, and I will make your face the greatest in Koradai! Or else you will DIE!

Please?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Jeigan: At base, it does. It can be inherited after immense training though.

Jeigan, what if they made a prequel to FEDS starring Cornelius? Would you be an Oifey?

Ross: Mercenary, since I often end up as hero anyways.

U well dye!

*lightning sounds*

Jeigan, does it require Major Jeigan blood to wield a silver lance?

Hmm huh what?

"No, I would be a Jagen still. But they'd rename the archetype to (insert first real Jagen here)."

Faval, was it fun when you shot the Lopt bishop as a kid?

Faval: He was going to take me and Patty's friends to become sacrifices, so I shot him and felt like a hero. :awesome:

Shanan, how were Lakche and Skasaher like when they were kids?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Shanan: Well, Skasaher was always trying to protect Lakche from anything, while she wanted to get rid of the tyranny in Isaac. You know, Skasaher was bit more relaxed when little. Lakche is still the same, but she learned some selfcontrol.

Lakche*evil stare*

Shanan: Umm, sorry Lakche.

Natasha, how have you find Joshua and Jehanna up to now?

Natasha: It's a very hot place, but the people are very kind... and Joshua is more than I could ever ask for.

Seeeeth~ I made you a mug for Judgral, *points to avatar*, can we invade Thracia 776 together?

Seth: I'm sorry Lady LB. I don't like to go directly into offensive tactics. If they attacked or threatened us I would turn to attacking. Maybe traveling across the land? Also, it's a nice pic of me, thanks for your time making it.

Arione, if you were against your father's ideals, would you face him in battle if needed?

Edited by Light Lord

Hmm huh what?

Not lightning sounds as in you, lightning sounds as in the kind that startle you awake at ****ing 4 in the morning.

Arione: I-I don't know...

Arione, Join me, and I will make your face the greatest in Thracia! Or else you will DIE!

O'Neill's Spirit: I thought his wounds would make him an easy prey fro me and my men. Stupid Silver knight of Renais. I'll kill Eirika right now with my-

*Seth crits with Silver Sword*

Trabant, did the deaths of Cuan and Ethlin (specially her, someone innoccent you killed with no reason) weight heavy in your mind or soul? Or did, since you're dead right now.