Survivor

Tables

This is a game loosely based on the TV shows of the same name. The game consists of a series of challenges, which will mostly be based on this list but I may throw a few of my own in there. The winner of this challenge will win immunity from the vote, which takes place immediately after - and the user with the most votes leaves the game.

I'm looking for somewhere between 8-12 signups to play. Any more and the game will drag on a bit. Also, challenges will take a variable amount of time - typical will likely be 2-3 days, but it's possible it will be over quicker or slower than that. PMs and similar communication is allowed, and encouraged, since players will frequently want to make alliances with each other. Asides from this, there will be no formal tribes or alliances in the game, so feel free to go nuts and make or break as many alliances as you want.

Note: This game is NOT related to the mafia games. I'll make a full rule list when I make the actual topic. If you want to play then you'll probably need to be online about once every day, give or take. Please sign up with your username in bold.

Signups:

BK-201

Sync

Life

Lightning

WeaponsOfMassConstruction

EmeraldFox

The Dragonslayer

Total: 7

Edited by I Eat Tables

Okay, we have enough players for the game to work to a decent level now, but I'd like to get 8-12 as stated above. I think I might start the game... hmm... Friday afternoon.

Okay, we have enough players for the game to work to a decent level now, but I'd like to get 8-12 as stated above. I think I might start the game... hmm... Friday afternoon.

The time might be hard for me.....

Eh, you'll always have a few days to reply, and I don't plan to instantly eliminate players who can't play - generally, if you miss a game, you just lose immunity from the vote, and if you miss the vote, I'll just not count your vote. Of course, if you're frequently away, you might get voted out anyway.

Am I too late? Balcerzak might just give it a try. It's new and shiny.

I hope not because Mikethfc would like to join too.

Edited by mikethfc