Survivor

Tables

That's exactly a week.

Many people had some good guesses this week. The best guess was made by Balcerzak, who has thus won immunity.

The winning combination was Orange, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green

It is now the voting phase. Same rules as last time, you can choose to vote off anyone but yourself and Balcerzak. The person with the most votes will be kicked out, and if there's a tie then votes for those not in the tied two can be recast (don't worry about that unless it happens though).

48 hours.

Edited by I Eat Tables

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The voting is over, and a decision has been reached.

EmeraldFox has been voted out of the game. And then there were six.

Challenge three: Scratch My Back

This challenge has elements of co-operation and backstabbing.

The objective of this challenge is to name a person in your PM who names you back - and in that way form a pair.

Rules:

• Each player will send me the name of someone else in their PM. You cannot choose the same person two rounds in a row and if nobody eliminated for two rounds, then you can't choose anyone you choose in the last two rounds (to reduce the chance of the challenge stalemating)
  • After I receive all of the PMs, any person who did not choose someone who choose them back is eliminated.
  • The game will last a maximum of 4 rounds, or until there are only two players left. At this point the winner will be decided by Sword, Lance, Axe
  • Once there are two players left who are not eliminated the challenge ends and the tiebreaker is started
  • Each round will last a maximum of 48 hours (subject to me being online to end the round). If you do not choose a player then you will be eliminated from the challenge (as will anyone who chose you)
  • The tiebreaker in this challenge will be a game of Sword, Lance, Axe. If there are three or more players left this will still occur.

So, the round ends, and only two people have correctly chosen each other. They are Balcerzak and Mikethfc. They will now play a game of Sword, Lance, Axe, to determine who gets immunity.

Well I don't know about you guys but I was expecting it to last at least 3 rounds.

So Bal, any chance of you saying which one you went for?

After two drawn rounds of Sword, Lance, Axe, I left things up to a coin toss. Mikethfc called Tails.

*Flips coin*

Tails it is. Mikethfc has won immunity.

It's voting time. Once again, you can't vote for Mikethfc.

The votes have been cast. John Dory has been eliminated from the game.

Challenge four: Elevators

This challenge has elements of risk taking and strategy

The objective of this challenge is to get your elevator to the highest floor - without having your cord cut.

Rules:

• Each player will send me one of three possible actions - Stay Idle, Go up a floor, or cut another users cord. If you do not give an order, I will assume you stay idle.
    • If you stay idle, your cord cannot be cut, but you make no progress.
    • If you go up a floor, you go up a floor.
    • If you cut someone's cord, they are eliminated from the challenge - provided they didn't idle.

[*]After a deadline of 48 hours for each round, I will announce who has been eliminated. I will not say who is on which flood.

[*]The game will last three rounds. The highest player after three rounds, wins.

[*]This game's tiebreaker will be a coin toss. Nothing complicated.

Let's go.

This is actually a quite interesting challenge, with quite a few effective strategies. I'm not quite sure which one I'm taking yet, but as always, I'm open to some PMs if anyone's interested in coordinating.

Wow I hope this doesn't elevate out of control

After that horrible pun, I really think its safest if I stay idle

Oh, snap.

Mikethfc and Balcerzak's cord have been cut! Only Sync, Lightning and WoMC remain.

Haha was that intentional? :lol:

:facepalm: Er, yeah.

So it seems there was a close race at the top of the elevator. But WoMC managed to come out on top, winning the race.

It is now Vote 4. WoMC has won immunity. 48 hours/until someone tells me to hurry up.

What the heck is this? Something in Survivor running on time? In fact, so efficient is everything, that we have a majority vote already... and Lightning has been voted out of the game.

JB25

WoMC

Balcerzak

Mikethfc

These are the four remaining islanders... who currently have no challenge to play ¬_¬. Back with a new challenge in, say, 15 minutes

Challenge 5: Head of the List

This challenge has elements of outwitting opponents and luck

The objective of this challenge is to stay on the below list of names, and not be the person stuck at the bottom at the end of each round.

Rules:

• Each person will PM me the name of a player they would like to switch positions with (or choose to not swap). They will then switch with this person, regardless of where they are on the list. People higher up the list will switch before those lower down (so just because you're on the top, don't think not switching is the best move, and vice versa)
  • After each round, the new list will be posted, and the bottom player will be eliminated.
  • The game will take three rounds. After round 2, there will be two players left, so each player instead chooses whether to stay or to swap.
  • The player on top of the list at the end of round 3 wins the game and immunity.
  • Each round will last 48 hours. After this time, if you haven't made a swap, I will assume you want to stay still.

This is the list at the start of round 1 (it's actually based on the number of challenges each player won, with the earliest winners listed first).

Mikethfc

Balcerzak

WoMC

JB25

[spoiler=If you're still confused]

Let's say these are the orders I recieved:

Mikethfc: Swap with WoMC

Balcerzak: Stay still

WoMC: Swap with JB25

JB25: Swap with Balcerzak

Initial Table  | After Mike's swap | After WoMC's swap | After Lightning's swap/end of the round
Mikethfc       | WoMC              | JB25              | Balcerzak
Balcerzak      | Balcerzak         | Balcerzak         | JB25
WoMC           | Mikethfc          | Mikethfc          | Mikethfc
JB25           | JB25              | WoMC              | WoMC

As WoMC is at the bottom of the list, he would be eliminated, and the next round starts with Balcerzak on top, JB25 2nd and Mikethfc at the bottom. I hope that gives you an idea of how the game works.

Edited by I Eat Tables

...Yes, they are conflicting, aren't they? Fixed now, I should have put JB25 down ¬_¬. I'm really not doing very well at this game running thing at the moment :'(