Let's Play Fire Emblem 4

Balcerzak

Yeah, mount and Hero Axe help, but a lot of other characters have mounts and have skills - Johan has, what, Ambush? 2 hits with shaky hit aren't killing a lot. I guess mid tier makes sense, maybe lower-mid? I can't remember exactly, but he does feel fairly weak after about chapter 9, even if he promotes.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find a current gen 2 tier list (I know there was one but it either has a weird name or doesn't exist any more), but:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20306

Johan is 13th - bottom half - and this is just substitutes. Everyone above Amid (Arthur) probably overtakes him in the majority of parents (and Sety!Arthur is, like, top tier, so he does too). So that makes him... 4th or 5th worst in the game? Low tier for sure.

I need to move Femina down below him. She is awful.

I didn't even know that dude made his own list. And last I checked (which I will admit was a looong time ago) Johan was at least mid tier for hero axe and mount alone. Joining early doesn't hurt either. But that was on a different list, and I can't recall who was running it.

Pay attention. The tier is labeled "Mediocre". Edited by Rufus T FireFly