Fast Food Tier List

Eswandar

So today a friend and I got really bored, and decided to make one of these things, for the lulz. The list is based off of things like: how good the food is, how cheap the food is, how terrible it is for you, and how crappy you feel afterward (physically and psychologically, the last two often coincide). Note that a lot of this is opinion, and I may have missed a few restaurants... :newyears: Anyways, without further ado...

GOD TIER

Sonic

Checkers

TOP TIER

Chick-Fil-A

Five Guys

Subway

HIGH TIER

Taco Bell

Wendy’s

Qdoba

MID TIER

Burger King

Popeyes

LOW TIER

Arby’s

KFC

BOTTOM TIER

McDonalds

Feel free to add stuff to the list, criticize, move stuff around, blah blah. :awesome:

Edited by Eswandar

Okay, Arby's is expensive. I'll give you that much without argument. However, the food is way better than Bottom Tier quality.

Arby's needs to be above Mickey D's. In fact, everything does. Maybe not KFC, but Mickey D's should be at the top of the lowest tier.

Wendy's = Taco Bell.

Wendy's simply has too much selection and the food is WAY better than Mickey D's. Price is a bit higher, but not that much more. And the Frosty is enough to push Wendy's out of mid. It's dang good.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Okay, Arby's is expensive. I'll give you that much without argument. However, the food is way better than Bottom Tier quality.

Arby's needs to be above Mickey D's. In fact, everything does. Maybe not KFC, but Mickey D's should be at the top of the lowest tier.

Wendy's = Taco Bell.

Wendy's simply has too much selection and the food is WAY better than Mickey D's. Price is a bit higher, but not that much more. And the Frosty is enough to push Wendy's out of mid. It's dang good.

I agree Arby's needs to go up. But then, I used to love that place (and after one summer the employees new my order). Also, what about Harvey's? Or does it not exist where you are?

I agree Arby's needs to go up. But then, I used to love that place (and after one summer the employees new my order). Also, what about Harvey's? Or does it not exist where you are?

Harvey's?

Do you mean Hardee's by any chance? In any case, I don't know the place well enough to tier it.

However, Carl's Jr. right above BK. Food's more expensive, but it's higher quality. Of course, it's still really unhealthy, so same tier as BK/Mickey D's.

Harvey's?

Do you mean Hardee's by any chance? In any case, I don't know the place well enough to tier it.

However, Carl's Jr. right above BK. Food's more expensive, but it's higher quality. Of course, it's still really unhealthy, so same tier as BK/Mickey D's.

harveys-canada.jpg

Where's New York Fries?

Edited by Life

Wendy's = Taco Bell.

Ahh, I forgot about the Frosty. Will move Wendy's. I think I was a bit too generous to McDonalds too.

Harvey's don exits here (I live east coast U.S.A.) Looks delish though.

Where's New York Fries?

Never tried it.

So today a friend and I got really bored, and decided to make one of these things, for the lulz. The list is based off of things like: how good the food is, how cheap the food is, how terrible it is for you, and how crappy you feel afterward (physically and psychologically, the last two often coincide). Note that a lot of this is opinion, and I may have missed a few restaurants... :newyears: Anyways, without further ado...

GOD TIER

Sonic

Checkers

TOP TIER

Chick-Fil-A

LOW TIER

Arby’s

KFC

No

harveys-canada.jpg

Harvey's don exits here (I live east coast U.S.A.) Looks delish though.

It may be Canadian only, though I never thought it was. However, I guess given how it is often attached to swiss chalet, and I'm pretty certain that is Canadian only (possibly even Ontario only), I shouldn't be surprised. Harvey's is epic, though. same tier as subway. Though if you are making this American Fast Food only, then I guess I won't get to see it. (we don't have sonic, checkers, chick-fil-a, five guys, qdoba, or Popeye here. At least, not as far as I know)

Not only was this done already (recently), the previous list had more restaurants considered and more discussion crammed into it.

Of course the point is to have fun talking about junk food and then go and buy some, so it's not really a big deal.

Speaking of which, I had Popeye's for the first time in either a long time or ever so I could gauge it better and while I particularly enjoyed it, but the meal I had wasn't the best for measuring Popeye's as a whole. Was spicier than I was hoping (got some sort of buffalo chicken); I was too busy trying to keep my mouth from burning up (and I've survived the Habanero chicken at Chili's) to focus on the food.

Edited by Obviam

Checkers

Chick-Fil-A

Five Guys

Never heard of them...

anyways, BK >= Wendy's

Never liked wendy's, their food just tasted weird, while bks always tasted awesome specially the fries :drool: