Train Mafia II (Day 12)

General Spoon

This is the official Train Mafia II thread on SerenesForest. YOU CAN DISCUSS THE GAME IN THIS THREAD, OR BY PMS ON SERENESFOREST, THOUGH I'D LIKE TO BE INVITED TO THOSE PMS.

This rule allows for many things. For example, let's say that I'm a member of one of the mafias, and I want to get into contact with the other mafia to coordinate kills against the town. The best way to do that would be to post in the main thread asking the other mafia to contact me, but this gets me lynched. But if I post in this thread on SerenesForest, I CAN get in contact with the other mafia WITHOUT being lynched, because nobody knows my alias.

Speaking of aliases, you should have all received a PM on SerenesForest by now containing an account name and password. If you did not, or you are unable to log in with it, please contact me privately on SerenesForest. Once you're logged in, check you inbox as your role PM should be in there. If there isn't a role PM there, please contact me privately on SerenesForest. You have all been assigned the name of a famous enough dog for you alias, with the exception of one of you who has been assigned the name of a sheep pig, which is close enough because I like that movie.

Be sure to check the stickies, as these contain rules and other things.

Without further ado, here is the link to the forum you will be playing Train Mafia II on. Good luck, and have fun.

http://gspoonsmafia2.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Player List

Core

Ether

Lightning

I Eat Tables

Crysta

WoMC

Ninji

Life

Hikarusa

Balcerzak

Bizz

Ulki

Fayt Zelpher

Raymond

Snike

Dracohon

The Dragonslayer BK-201 (subbed in day 3)

Rhythm

Sync the Tempest

EmeraldFox Pride (subbed in day 5)

Furetchen Arrowroot

Spike

Replacement List

Empty

Edited by General Spoon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fayt signed-up privately after apologizing for his behavior. Also, Lightning said I should just go ahead if he doesn't have enough people signed-up.

I am now sending out your usernames and passwords in no particular order.

Edited by General Spoon

with the exception of one of you who has been assigned the name of a sheep pig, which is close enough because I like that movie.

I love that movie tooo <3

Erm... unless I recorded something wrong, there's only 10/21 votes for Snoopy.

Balto

Blue

Courage

Otis

Pongo

RinTinTin

ScoobyDoo

Spike

Tramp

Underdog

Did I miss one?