Fayt's Mafia

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....You need another player?

If you're willing, I can substitute you in if someone decides to bow out or become inactive. At this point, I'm going to say no, but I'll let you know in a couple of days if I think you're needed.

Sound fair to you?

Lol @Fayt. You're so mad at Life, that you're not letting him leave your game.

*bows*

Actually, I decided to forgive him. He's a dirty scumbag of a player, but I've got no right to hate him for it. As for what he did, well, I'll admit to hating that.

If you're willing, I can substitute you in if someone decides to bow out or become inactive. At this point, I'm going to say no, but I'll let you know in a couple of days if I think you're needed.

Fayt, fuck you. I'm trying my hardest not to take this personally but let's go over what just happened.

I trick you as part of a game. Hell, I didn't know it was you. I thought you were Tables, as it says in our PMs which Spoon and I have both looked over multiple times. So as a result, you decide to attack me personally by calling me scum. Spoon and I both agree that I tricked you without trying to be malicious.

But you get so butthurt over that the thought of mod-killing me in your own game crosses your mind. And that to me is unforgivable. I was serious about dropping out because I thought that you would pull that kind of shit. So by admitting to me that you have to take everything personally and turn everything into a grudge, you've officially pissed me off. Congratulations. Let me fucking leave your game.

EDIT: I don't care if you've decided to forgive me. There's NOTHING to forgive me about. I didn't rub it in your face. You made this personal. If anything, I should be forgiving you for doing that.

Edited by Life

Um.

It's just a forum game, both of you.

That's what I'm trying to say! But Fayt decided to take shit personally and villify me. And that does not fly in my books.

Couple things as an outsider

1) Gah, that colour scheme...man, do you want to blind people?

2) from Day One

a bad of scum

It wasn't my intent, no. Sorry if it comes off that way.

2) Thank you. That was supposed to be 'a band of scum'.

Hey, it's been 24 hours and I don't see night actions.

Come on people, I can't wait forever!

(Yes, it's night 1 now.)

(Do people not check the board regularly or something?

I would gladly send you my night action; there's just one problem: I do not possess one.