Sad...

So sad...a host of sorrows. And you are one of them. I am The Sorrow. Like you, I, too, am filled with sadness. This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living...may not hear them. Their voices...may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake...the dead...are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended.

So sad...a host of sorrows. And you are one of them. I am The Sorrow. Like you, I, too, am filled with sadness. This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living...may not hear them. Their voices...may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake...the dead...are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended.

*Hasn't killed anyone, avoided all enemies accept bosses, and tranq'd those*

*Boss battle ends instantly*

*My face*

1266904277362.png

*Hasn't killed anyone, avoided all enemies accept bosses, and tranq'd those*

*Boss battle ends instantly*

*My face*

1266904277362.png

Man, that battle took me like 15 minutes or so because I killed one billion soldiers.

It was more fun that way though, so...

Man, that battle took me like 15 minutes or so because I killed one billion soldiers.

It was more fun that way though, so...

Yeah, my first time through I made a point of slaughtering enemies wherever I went. About the only thing I didn't kill was End's cute little parrot. Just didn't have it in me.

Fuck, now I'm going to have to go through that game again. Thanks a lot Nightmare. >__>

My sadness and pain, my wounds and my sorrow. When will this mockery of taunts ever come to an end? Foreshadowed, unclaimed, what a contradiction is this! *slits wrist*

Just kidding. I hope no one actually took that seriously O_o

FFFFFFUUUUUU I had to lend out my copy a couple of days ago.

Incidently has anybody else accidently punched/kicked the Fury off that edge into the big hole?

Yeah ... I killed the parrot by accident once, and nearly cried when I saw it in the battle.

One time I wasn't sure if I'd killed it or not and went "Meh ... I'll find out when I reach the Sorrow -_- "

*reaches the Sorrow*

WTF?! I don't remember killing you! Oh wait, right ... the shootout in the hallway :facepalm:

And you?! Oh ... right ... rocket launcher ...

And ... YOU?!! Oh ... right ... sniped you up in the mountains ... ... oh hey look it's the vulture I shot too ^_^

That is my least/most favorite part of the game, partly because it's eerie-ness(so eerie that I downloaded the song :/ ) and partly due to it's unique qualities as a boss fight, and recollection scene.

EDIT:

I was once able to kill The End at that cutscene before they haul him off, but haven't been able to do it since. Does the parrot die there if you do that? Can't remember.

Edited by Phoenix