Make FE characters meet another one?

Frosty

We could stick FEDS Navarre, Athena, and Radd in too. Since they decided to change Navarre's class to Myrmidon and all.

Also you forgot Marisa and Ismaire, and Carlyle since enemy SMs count as well. We need as many SMs as possible for the epic Swordmaster PWNAGE army.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could stick FEDS Navarre, Athena, and Radd in too. Since they decided to change Navarre's class to Myrmidon and all.

Also you forgot Marisa and Ismaire, and Carlyle since enemy SMs count as well. We need as many SMs as possible for the epic Swordmaster PWNAGE army.

YES YES! It will be EPIC WIN!

And then the Pegasus Sisters are gonna be famous in TV and they will keep on singing Pointer Sisters or Bananarama songs!

*Insert Thany, Tate and Juno singing Jump for my Love here*

*Insert Vanessa, Tana and Syrene singing I'm so Excited! here*

*Insert Elincia, Tanith, Marcia and Sigrun singing Venus*

It will be a hit in the top-charts! YES PLZ!

I thought they're all on the same side... You don't want Sigurd and Shanan to fight against each other, do you? :< Shanan will be very sad if he had to.

There are lots of girls SMs, especially compared to other physical classes besides Pegs. They could distract the enemies with their legs then crit the hell out of them. 8D

Gatrie is going to fall for the army of pretty legs in skirts wielding pointy things.at least 5 SM men have very pretty hair as well and Gatrie may hit on them when seen from the back.

...Gatrie hitting on Karel before he turned around. That would ensue in so much lulz.

Actually, Gatrie hitting on any of the long-haired Swordmaster guys before seeing their faces.

He should pray that they don't hold Armorslayers.

Gatrie is going to fall for the army of pretty legs in skirts wielding pointy things.at least 5 SM men have very pretty hair as well and Gatrie may hit on them when seen from the back.

That'll be hot... and sexy... I bet he'll go pimp on them!

As the topic... Just imagine how terrible it would be if.... Tanith, Lucius, Echidna, Titania and Valtome ended up as a family... I can also see Shinon, Louise, Klein and Innes trying to find out who's the best sniper among the four...

L'Arachel will keep on saying that Providence and Holy Powers are awesome while Kieran insists on her that he, Crimea and the Royal Knights are much more awesome... I'll bet they'll keep on chatting everyday long and work together like an egoistic pairing... It would be LULZY if Marcia crashed in too....

I thought they're all on the same side... You don't want Sigurd and Shanan to fight against each other, do you? :< Shanan will be very sad if he had to.

There are lots of girls SMs, especially compared to other physical classes besides Pegs. They could distract the enemies with their legs then crit the hell out of them. 8D

...Gatrie hitting on Karel before he turned around. That would ensue in so much lulz.

Actually, Gatrie hitting on any of the long-haired Swordmaster guys before seeing their faces.

He should pray that they don't hold Armorslayers.

His best friend, Shinon has long pretty hair, so I'm sure he can tell traps(unless they're really skilled like Lucius).

Anyway as overpowered as swordmasters I don't think even they could stand up to an army of Paladins, Generals(ok all Jugdral generals except Xavier sucked), and a squad of Sentinels(only Nephenee, Devdan, Danved, and Aran but they're all powerful).

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Even so, there's still lots of actual girls in the SM army, and pretty much every one of them he may consider attractive.

...I mean, they are pretty well endowed in certain areas, right? And IS just doesn't make a female SM and not make her pretty. Other female units, yes, but I haven't seen an ugly female SM yet.

Well, that's outnumbering them. Obviously they're not going to win if three groups teamed up against them (especially considering how many Pallies there are in the series, and gods like Sigurd and Seth are involved), but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fight against each other in that massive crossover. I'm going with them all teaming up on enemy units and roflstomping them to the point where FE8 seemed like a difficult game. 8D

(Though going by Lakche's history, beating massive armies might work for her. Only because I've sent her after practically everything that doesn't have Nihil and she survived fine. It involved Lex as the father, a Life ring, and a certain overkill Hero Sword.)

Even so, there's still lots of actual girls in the SM army, and pretty much every one of them he may consider attractive.

...I mean, they are pretty well endowed in certain areas, right? And IS just doesn't make a female SM and not make her pretty. Other female units, yes, but I haven't seen an ugly female SM yet.

Well, that's outnumbering them. Obviously they're not going to win if three groups teamed up against them (especially considering how many Pallies there are in the series, and gods like Sigurd and Seth are involved), but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fight against each other in that massive crossover. I'm going with them all teaming up on enemy units and roflstomping them to the point where FE8 seemed like a difficult game. 8D

(Though going by Lakche's history, beating massive armies might work for her. Only because I've sent her after practically everything that doesn't have Nihil and she survived fine. It involved Lex as the father, a Life ring, and a certain overkill Hero Sword.)

I'm pretty sure Sain and Saul would not mind to join in....

As for the Pallies, I'm pretty sure Percival would show up and try to join in the threesome godly fight!

Don't forget Aless and the Mistoltin. I think that a combination of Sigurd + Aless + Seth + Percival + all the other super paladins would destroy everything in their path.

I wonder if Leaf and Cuan would join the pallie army even though one is a master knight and one is a duke knight.

Don't forget Aless and the Mistoltin. I think that a combination of Sigurd + Aless + Seth + Percival + all the other super paladins would destroy everything in their path.

I wonder if Leaf and Cuan would join the pallie army even though one is a master knight and one is a duke knight.

You forgot Titania, Camus and Oifey....

Then we have the Red and Green knights that turns into Pallies or Great Knights... (LOL Kyle is ridiculous for being a TANK!)

And if Sigurd's in the Pallie army even though he's a Lord Knight, Celice should be too.

And we'll just conveniently bring Eltoshan back to life, although he'll have to share Mistoltin with his son.

And if Sigurd's in the Pallie army even though he's a Lord Knight, Celice should be too.

And we'll just conveniently bring Eltoshan back to life, although he'll have to share Mistoltin with his son.

Well, Sigurd and Celice are sharing the Tylfing too, so I guess that Elto and Aless can share too. Bring Elto in would be awesome.

I think Leaf would feel left out that he can't share the Gae Bolg with Cuan...

We'll just kill 50 enemies with Celice's Hero Sword and give it to him. Even though he kinda comes with critical.

Celice and Sigurd will also have to share that silver sword, which usually has a lot of kills on it. 8D

I want Fin in the pallie army too.

...How about we expand it into the Calvary Army in general?

...How about we expand it into the Calvary Army in general?

This.... Then we'll include our Troubadours and Valkyries... but sadly I can see Kieran and L'Arachel spreading stupidity throughout the army.... with their EGO!

In the 'Ask FE character' topic someone came up with a great idea: a duel of Black Knights (credits to whoever came up with it).

Camus, Aless and Zelgius dueling for the epic title that, personally, left me amazed.

Two paladins and a marshall dueling for the greatest title ever created in the game series.

Also, why not pit Ashnard versus Lyon? Both of them could get lost when in their search of power.

Also, why not pit Ashnard versus Lyon? Both of them could get lost when in their search of power.

Might as well throw Nergal into the mix while you're at it.

I dunno if he'd win though. Spirit energy harvester vs. Demon's puppet, vs. Power-mad Darwinist might be a tough match to follow.

Edited by LittleAl

In the 'Ask FE character' topic someone came up with a great idea: a duel of Black Knights (credits to whoever came up with it).

Camus, Aless and Zelgius dueling for the epic title that, personally, left me amazed.

Two paladins and a marshall dueling for the greatest title ever created in the game series.

This will be full of WIN!

Might as well throw Nergal into the mix while you're at it.

I dunno if he'd win though. Spirit energy harvester vs. Demon's puppet, vs. Power-mad Darwinist might be a tough match to follow.

This would end up destructive... Now throw in Ashera for a fight full of EXPLOSIONS!

Cormag x Caellach.NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Needs moar insanity... and Caellach might prefer going "Evil" on Ismaire or any other queen which would be plain nasty.... Cormag could go party with the other Wyvern Lords/Knights/Riders except for LOLValter....