FE4 Questions.

Reno

Do children inherit rings from their parents even if they dont inherit their weapons?

Example: Lex!Patty;would lex's skill ring pass down?

And do weapons in storage pass down into children's storages?

A yes on storage as well.

Phee ends up having all of the crappy swords/lances no one else wanted to pass down or could, and they end up in storage because of her own starting equipment.

But only because Fee can actually use them, it should be noted. If you had Fury KO the Silver Blade user, for example, or simply bought an A rank Sword/Lance after she promoted, and placed it in her storage before ending Gen 1, Fee would not receive those A rank weapons because she can't use them. But an Iron Sword in storage will be passed down since Fee can use that.

I also have a question: What do people do with Lex's axes? I don't think anyone can inherit them.

Sell them.

Let's say Lex gets paired with Ayra, since that's the most likely pairing, you want Skasaher to have enough money to buy some nice swords that Lakche has stashed up from Ayra, since he can't inherit any himself if Lex was the father unless he killed the dude with Thunder Sword (unlikely due to WTD).

You get Hero Axe back very soon---the leader of the Axe Knight army drops it when he dies. I know it's Lex's since it comes with the same number of kills he had on it back in Gen 1.

Sell them.

Let's say Lex gets paired with Ayra, since that's the most likely pairing, you want Skasaher to have enough money to buy some nice swords that Lakche has stashed up from Ayra, since he can't inherit any himself if Lex was the father unless he killed the dude with Thunder Sword (unlikely due to WTD).

You get Hero Axe back very soon---the leader of the Axe Knight army drops it when he dies. I know it's Lex's since it comes with the same number of kills he had on it back in Gen 1.

Thank you. I am on my second play through, and since I did Ayra/Holyn on the first one, I didn't really know what would happen to Lex's stuff (I did make him get a silver sword for his son though)

Good plan.

It's kinda unfair to Skasaher, since Lakche can get a massive stash of swords, but it's hard for Skasaher to get them at the start unless Holyn or Dew's the dad.

Lex makes a wonderful father, though.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Thanks for the answers. Working on a different lover playthrough.

Arya x Holyn

Adean x Jamka

Lachesis x Dew

Fury x Claude

Levin x Tiltyu

Briggid x Lex

Sylvia x Reptor!TorHammer

Just started Gen2 Its going to be wierd not having level 15 Sword twins by chapter 7 :/

Swordkids get money really fast since they always ROFLstomp arenas, and then they can buy Elite Ring to arenalevel faster. So they won't level that slowly.

Ayra x Holyn's excellent for seeing lots and lots of lulzy overkill, though.

Holyn!Lakche, coupled with a sword with over 50 kills and an ATK over 40, could 2HKO CH10!Julius. It involves Moonlight+Continue (or Hero Sword) , and Critical. And she'll OHKO everything else that doesn't have Nihil with that.

It's funny when it happens to high-defense bosses, namely Burian whom I've always used Lakche to deal with because it's amusing seeing someone with 47 DEF getting 1-shot'd by a physical unit.

Yurius' Nihil cancels Moonlight Sword, doesn't it? I'm not sure about Critical on a weapon, although it does negate the Critical skill, so it should.

Try these pairings:

Ayra x Claude

Aideen x Levin

Lachesis x Levin

Sylvia x Jamka

Fury x Arden

Tiltyu x Beowolf

My horrible pairings playthrough. Far harder than my subs playthrough. I could have made it harder, but I was too lazy to consult what the absolute worst pairings would have been.

Yurius' Nihil cancels Moonlight Sword, doesn't it? I'm not sure about Critical on a weapon, although it does negate the Critical skill, so it should.

Chapter 10 was specifically mentioned for a reason. Yurius lacks Awareness in Chapter 10. And yeah, in Chapter 11 he'll be preventing both Moonlight and Crits of any type (including sibling/lover crits).

It does during endgame, but he doesn't have it in chapter 10. Maybe he went and learned it because he got owned so badly by Lakche who doesn't even have a Holy Weapon. 8D

Edit: Ninja'd.

I actually want to try Ayra x Claude just to see how Skasaher would do with the Wind Sword and a ridiculous amount of Res.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Adean x Jamka

AdeenXJamuka is a bad pairing. The children will inherit no pursuit and that charge is a bad skill.

Chapter 10 was specifically mentioned for a reason. Yurius lacks Awareness in Chapter 10. And yeah, in Chapter 11 he'll be preventing both Moonlight and Crits of any type (including sibling/lover crits).

He'll be getting his true power by then and that he isn't human.

Holyn!Lakche, coupled with a sword with over 50 kills and an ATK over 40, could 2HKO CH10!Julius.

60 kill Prayer sword by the end of Gen1. is on Lakche. Its beastly.

I got 1 child from almost every pairing a critical weapon.

Fee has a 44 kill Hero lance

Arthur has a 39 kill Elwind

Celice has the SSS with 54 kills.

Lester has a 33 kill Killer bow. (Does this get the increase in critical still?)

Johalva will have a 41 kill Hero Ax.

I made Delmud, Nanna, and Lester next to useless with these pairs i know. It just seemed like fun.

I don't have that much time to make crit weapons for everyone, though. I get annoyed at not killing the Captains and waiting for reinforcements everytime. But maybe I should try the Prayer Sword route. Sounds pretty promising.

I'm not sure if over 50 kills on Killer Bow give more crit, but it might. I don't remember.

I always just let Lakche keep Ayra's Hero Sword and watch her destroy everything in sight. It was pretty.

...Though I did go out of my way once and reinforcement abused the other Hero Sword just so I can get Skasaher to overkill as well. Just once.

I also have a question: What do people do with Lex's axes? I don't think anyone can inherit them.

Hack Skasaha to an Axefighter -> Warrior.

Funniest thing, he killed ch10 Ishtar with a Steel Bow.

Isn't there some hack that lets Forrests use axes, actually? Not that it'd help inheritance.

Lex's greatest gift to his children is Elite anyway.

To be honest any subs / bad pairings playthrough won't be that hard because you still have Celice, Shannan, Aless and Leaf to completely rape face.

I find your lack of Oifaye disturbing.

And before anyone is like "Yeah he's good but he doesn't rape face," consider just how bad the substitutes are.