Urban Rivalz (The revival)

Life

Couple new things:

1. Considering adding some items to the mix but probably not. Unless everyone wants items (in which I'll explain a bit about them), they're not in.

2. You will (probably) know the aliases of the 4 leaders. Why? Because they're going to be mods of their own private forum. That being said, killing off a leader does not deny that mafia of someone who can recruit other Freelancers since the second in command will step in for the leader. It is possible that you might not know who the leader is but don't count on it.

EDIT: Second rule might not come into effect. Also, it would be a pretty good idea if anyone who is leading a faction claims in the official Urban Rivalz topic here on SF. Hence the reason of why AIM/MSN/IRC is fantastic. Especially AIM since I can keep track of conversations there.

EDIT #2: You will not know the aliases of the four leaders until you figure it out. I managed to fiddle around with the board settings and anyone can create a topic within their own private board. That being said, claiming leader here is a fantastic idea so that people will come to you.

Edited by Life

I claim Leadership of my own set.

Who knows? ;-)

Anyways, bump. Still need a lot more people and I KNOW that you're all here.

I'm kinda sceptical this will ever happen.

Anyway, owing to unfortunate medical conditions I don't particularly feel like outlining, I'll likely have to sit this one out.