Pokemon console  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite?

• Pokemon Stadium
    • Pokemon Stadium 2
    • Pokemon Colosseum
    • Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
    • Pokémon Battle Revolution

Stadium 2; though I am disappoint that I can play it no longer since I think I lent my AV cables for the N64 to a friend and there's a chance he or his parents sold it and the console (I'm not sure). :/

Anyway, it was fun, even though I found gym leader castle to be a tad too ridiculous in round 2 and the stadium thing was a bit too much w/ the trophies for each main ball... but, I do miss this kind of game and wish they'd rehash it for the next generation; pokemon itself is fun (for me) so stadium which is essentially the main crux of the game -- its battles; offered at an open-ended approach (since you can do most battles when you're ready), especially if you play a bit at a time. (the minigames are a fair respite now and then though)

That's about all I've to say on it~.

Stadium 2. I remember battling my friends on that game, probably one of the most fun multiplayer modes ever.

Of course, its not like I played the others. Their stories just seemed kind of lame.

Pokémon Snap. Of the poll, Colosseum has a great main and the admins but X D:GoD improved in almost every aspect... I'm undecided between these two.

EDIT: silly smiley XD

Edited by Magna

I miss the whole not being able to choose from a list of rental pokemon for the battle now, even if the list would take up a lot of space with the 500 or so guys

Of those five, I've only played Pokémon Stadium 1, Colosseum, and Gale of Darkness (and only own the last two, I played Stadium long ago at a friend's).

Pokémon Stadium is really fun for its mini-games, but in the end I'd say I prefer Gale of Darkness. The biggest selling points are the obtainable Pokémon with X D-exclusive moves, and some of the Move Tutors (Self-Destruct and Double-Edge especially).

• 1 month later...

Colosseum. I love being able to steal Pokemon, purifying was fun, and also

Colosseum does have some really awesome music though.

GoD was good too, but it didn't quite match up to Colosseum. GoD seems more... childish.

Pokemon Rumble

But since you didn't add it, the first Stadium. Seeing as how it was the only one I've played on that list. My little sister would get mad if I picked Scyther.

I bought battle revolution thinking it was like pokemon stadium. well i got owned there

I bought Diamond thinking it was as good as the first one and because i had to get pokemons for battle revolution. well i got owned there too ..

I've got to say, I only liked the Stadium series. I see the rest of these from here on and just twitch at what they try to pull off. My favorite was Stadium 2 because it worked.