Ether's Mini Mafia Game Thread

Ether

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so Snike and I are almost certainly the two paranoids, so our reports are meaningless.

Since Snike was killed, we know he was innocent, and had no reason to lie. As for me, I'm certainly not clear. However, there's no real reason to fake as an insane.

Tables and Spoon are also possible paranoids though... :/

It seems their was a bit of a scuffle last night.After a while,everyone was fed up with the noise and went to check it out.It seems Snike the Cop was killed,Impaled through the throat with a Canadian flag.

The town was going to recite O'Canada in his memory,but Snike seemed to be the only one who knew the words in the first place.

"Shouldn't Life know them?"

He should,but Life wasn't there.He was found at a nearby deli,his heart ripped out of his chest.

In his own blood,it was written "You just got duped by Life the Yakuza."

Day 3 Start!

Life would also know it oddly enoguh i would t-*shot*

And I got a guilty on General Spoon ¬_¬

This is what I know from my point of view:

Balcerzak and Ulki are the two sane cops:

Raymond has an innocent on Life (mafia)

Spoon has a guilty on me (Even if I were yakked, he'd have got innocent from D1 since investigations come before Yakking)

I have 3 guilties on players who are all alive

Sync has an innocent on Life (mafia)

Snike had a guilty on Fayt N1 (See Spoon logic)

Life and Lightning are Yaks

Which leaves Ulki and Bal.

Similarly, Raymond and Sync are Naive.

Out of me, Fayt, Spoon and Snike however, working out who is insane is difficult. From my point of view, Spoon must be paranoid, since he has guilties on me (town) and Life (mafia).

I don't think I can really work anything else out, I'm afraid. Life played the best strategy, not Yakking until N3, which makes our investigations pretty tough to interpret.

Anyone got anything to add to this that they can work out?

I don't think I can really work anything else out, I'm afraid. Life played the best strategy, not Yakking until N3, which makes our investigations pretty tough to interpret.

You're welcome. Enjoy!

Uhh...alright...If anyone who was not a part of this game wants to sub in for Spoon,let me know...

EDIT:If no one objects,I could have Bal,Ulki,or Snike Sub in,provided they haven't discussed the game with anyone after death.

Edited by Ether

Compilation of all our reports (Life's reports have been left out).

Spoon has guilty on Tables.

Tables has a guilty on Raymond

Balcerzak has an innocent on Ulki (confirmed on death) (must be naive/normal/lying)

Fayt has a guilty on Snike

Raymond has an innocent on Spoon

Snike has a guilty on Fayt

Sync has an innocent on Life.

Sync: Innocent on Snike

Spoon: Guilty on Fayt

Fayt: Guilty on Balcerzak (proven wrong on death)

Raymond: Innocent on Sync

Snike: Guilty on Tables

Tables: Guilty on Fayt.

Fayt: Guilty on Sync (paranoid)

Sync: Inno on Fayt (naïve)

Raymond: Inno on Life (naïve)

Spoon: Guilty on Life (paranoid)

Tables: Guilty on Spoon

Naive: Me, Raymond, Balcerzak

Paranoid: Spoon, Fayt, Snike, Tables

Cop: Balcerzak

Insane: Tables

Dead before outing anything: Ulki

Yaks: Lightning, Life

Good lord... @_@

Yeah... Sync, I'm fairly sure you've made some mistakes there. Fayt and Snike can both be insane, as far as I can see, and Spoon must be paranoid.

Anyway, here's some fun facts based on assumptions.

Assume Raymond was Yakked N1: No deductions are possible - nobody has investigated Raymond since N1.

Assume Spoon was Yakked N1: Fayt and Snike are the insane cops, I'm the other paranoid

Assume I was Yakked N1: Fayt and I are the insane copes, Snike is the other paranoid

Assume Sync was Yakked N1: Snike and I are the insane cops, Fayt is the other paranoid

Assume Fayt was Yakked N1: Snike and Fayt were the insane cops, I'm the other paranoid.

It's irrelevant who was Yakked N3, since we have no reports related to that yet.

Basically... we have to scumhunt. Yay!

Also, here's the logic explaining everyone's sanities:

Note: The only mafia during N1 investigations were Lightning and Life. Everyone else, including the Yakked, were innocent at that point.

Raymond: Innocent on Life N3, so not sane or paranoid. Innocent on Spoon N1 and Spoon couldn't be mafia N1, so not insane, leaving Naive

Spoon: Guilty on me N1 so not sane or naive. Guilty on Life N3 so not insane, leaving Paranoid

Me: Guilty on Raymond N1 so not sane or naive, leaving Paranoid or Insane

Snike: Guilty on Fayt N1 so not sane or naive, leaving Paranoid or Insane

Sync: Innocent on Life N1 so not sane or paranoid. Innocent on Snike N2 so not insane, leaving Naive

Fayt: Guilty on Snike N1 so not sane or naive, leaving Paranoid or Insane

Balcerzak: As there are two naive cops, one paranoid, and three sharing a paranoid and two insanes between them, Balcerzak must have been Sane

Ulki: By the same logic as Balcerzak, Ulki was Sane

It's possible that the N1 Yakked cop was in fact sane, if they faked their very first report. But either way that means there's no sane cop helping the town.

Bump for sub.

Edit: Who in hell decided to give the mafia a sniper rifle?

Edited by Snike

I'm tempted to agree with Fayt. But I also know Life loves screwing around with the town, especially when he's mafia (who can blame him?), so there's a good chance he would specifically not yak Spoon. But he probably also knows I would think this and thus the game of WIFOM begins.

Not only that, but all three townies have to agree today - if just one of us chooses the wrong person, the mafia can capitalise and we lose.

Note: The yakked mafia member does not know his/her partner until the next night.The mafia may choose to contact them beforehand,but I will not confirm or deny alignment to the yakked until the next night.

Okay, so here are my thoughts:

Spoon has been uncommonly quiet all game, which strikes me as odd. Then again, so have I, so I guess that doesn't mean much; this game has been confusing as hell so far.

Tables and Fayt pretty much led the town this time around with all of their sum-ups and seemed to do their best to help the town, but the thing is, we still don't have any real clue on who the mafia are. Since this effectively hasn't helped the town much, we cannot fully disregard the possibility that they might have been yakked and were just keeping up their work as to not attract attention to themselves. Then again, I don't really see why anyone would yak Fayt.

And then there's Sync, but just like Spoon (and me), he hasn't been very talkative in this game, so judging him from that is pretty difficult. But again, I don't see why anyone would yak Sync.

Basically, I have no idea who to lynch.

Then again, I don't really see why anyone would yak Fayt.

Surely that's exactly the reason they would :P?

But I think we should all discuss who we suspect, then try to come to a common agreement on who to lynch, since as I've said, if one town votes with the mafia, it's game over. Since we kinda want to avoid that, and talking about suspects isn't the same thing as voting, it's a safer option.

Right now, I'm kinda leaning towards Sync and Fayt. Sync because he seems a little insincere in his assessment and I kinda think Lightning might have wanted to Yak him, and Fayt because, while trying to get discussion going might be good, going by 'gut feeling' and my assessment which said nothing suspicious about Spoon seems kinda tetchy.

Surely that's exactly the reason they would :P?

But I think we should all discuss who we suspect, then try to come to a common agreement on who to lynch, since as I've said, if one town votes with the mafia, it's game over. Since we kinda want to avoid that, and talking about suspects isn't the same thing as voting, it's a safer option.

Right now, I'm kinda leaning towards Sync and Fayt. Sync because he seems a little insincere in his assessment and I kinda think Lightning might have wanted to Yak him, and Fayt because, while trying to get discussion going might be good, going by 'gut feeling' and my assessment which said nothing suspicious about Spoon seems kinda tetchy.

Well, I'm basing my logic based on the fact that I'm not yakked and that Spoon seems to be the most likely choice. The fact is, I don't think that we've got much of a chance for victory, so I have to go based on who I think is most likely to be mafia. The problem is, we may well have a sane cop. I'm leaning toward Spoon/Raymond. Spoon because he's an obvious choice for mafioso; Raymond because the yaks knew that he had the least investigations on him.