Ether's Mini Mafia Game Thread

Ether

Surely that's exactly the reason they would :P?

Good point. But that just makes things even more complicated. :/

There's are so many cases of WIFOM right now that trying to deduct anything meaningful from that is borderline ridiculous.

Spoon and Tables are the most obvious targets for yakking (or actually for any action from anyone in any game of mafia). The fact that both of them are still alive thus actually is a little bit odd - unless they've been yakked. Then again, maybe the yaks wanted us to think just that, and purposely avoided targeting them, which would make me, Sync and Fayt also possible targets. Or maybe one of both "types" of us got yakked? There are a ton of possibilities to consider.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I also know Life loves screwing around with the town, especially when he's mafia (who can blame him?).

Don't I always say this? I'm like the Kefka of Mafia. I'll fuck with your brains even when I'm on your side.

Oh,I asked for Mindgames,and Life's taunting is interesting,to say the least.If others aren't annoyed with it,I see no reason to stop the Zombie from socializing so long as he doesn't reveal anything.

And that's why you're a scary opponent. But stay quiet now, lest Ether gets annoyed.

The only reason why I seem scary is because you guys don't understand where my logic takes me. The first time I tried a bluff, I got my fingers burnt badly by Hika. But looks like I'm starting to perfect it.

Oh,I asked for Mindgames,and Life's taunting is interesting,to say the least.If others aren't annoyed with it,I see no reason to stop the Zombie from socializing so long as he doesn't reveal anything.

So can I talk :awesome:

inb4 shut up Rein you're dead

Going to vote Raymond, simply because Life would probably yak him to mindscrew us. Cop reports have been useless, all game, sadly. -_-

Removing my vote on Fayt.

If the town don't all vote for the same person, there's a pretty low chance that we'll win since the mafia can come to the same decision and vote together, needing all 3 town members to vote for the same person to win. And since Fayt and Snike have now voted different people, I don't like our chances if I don't change my vote.

Nobody else giving their suspicions then?

I already shared my thoughts with everyone. I just wasn't sure whom to vote for, as in our current situation, I could probably let an RNG decide for me whom to vote for and still have "evidence" to justify it with.

I'm going to vote Fayt Zelpher for now, though. He seems to be quite insistent to vote for Spoon/his sub, which appears a bit odd to me when we have so little meaningful evidence.

Hmm... part of me wants to vote Fayt again now to close things up, since he was the person I suspected the most. But another part of me thinks it the two mafia voting him since they knew I'd follow them. Ugh... it's so hard to tell ¬_¬.

I'm gonna say... I'm leaning towards Raymond and Sync. Unfortunately, it's really hard to tell in a game like this, but I've noticed little hints between them suggesting they might be mafia (Sync's reply to Lightning MAYBE but that's easy to defend, their correlating votes based on questionable logic etc.)

Ether, will you end the day on a NL if we have everyone having cast votes and it's 2/2/1? If not, vote Raymond, if so, I'll wait for Fayt to decide if he wants to change his vote.