Ether's Mini Mafia Game Thread

Ether

Alright,we have a new majority,and it was in place for a good while,so here we go.

As Fayt Zelpher backed away from Snike and Sync the Tempest,he tried to reason with them.

"I swear,Snike is the mafia member,I'm innocent!"

"Yeah right,die,Mafia scum." Snike said,bashing him over the head with a crobar to silence him.

As the identification fell out of Fayt Zelpher The Cop's jacket,Snike the Cop said only one word.

"Crud."

The Sync the Tempest,the Mafia Goon,shot him in the head.

The Mafia wins!

Mafia Members:

Life(Yakuza)

Lightning(Yakuza)

Raymond(Goon,Yakked Night 1)

Sync the Tempest(Goon,Yakked night 3)

Sanities:

Raymond - True

General Spoon/Snike - Paranoid

I Eat Tables - Paranoid

Snike - Insane

Balcerzak - Naive

Ulki - True

Sync the Tempest - Naive

Fayt Zelpher - Insane

Go ahead and discuss the outcome!Did you guys have fun?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool, we won. :awesome:

Oh yeah, I certainly had fun with this one. I actually was a bit annoyed when I got yakked (I tell you, being mafia in like every single game isn't good for your karma), but yeah, this was pure chaos either way. :awesome:

Considering Snike said his internet connection is so bad, plus him having being just reading the topic before going offline, I'd recommend giving him a little more time to reply and also because I think he's innocent and Sync's sheeping is further evidence of mafianess

I called it :(. Oh well, well done Mafia.

Fantastic scum hunting on Tables part. I put the Mafia in a position to win and then Tables almost singlehandedly snatched it away. If only the rest of the town had listened to him...

Why thank you. But I wasn't the one who suspected Raymond at first, you'll recall. I think the mafia won this thanks largely to your strategy Life, and I guess partially due to the town not getting any guilty reports :P. I'm not surprised you won there, though, town was in a bad position on day 3.