Important Mission

Spetsnaz Brigade  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Join??

• Yes, I Will Join. After all, Someone Else Will Make Me Do It. :D
    • I will Join!! It Seems Interesting. :D
    • *Scared* I will J-Join!! I don't want to burn Into Ashes >.< *I highly recommend this choice :D*
    • No, I won't. I don't like being a soldier :D
    • I'm Already Member :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can be four pages late to restate my absolute opinion of no.

And tone the font down. Good Lord. @_@

EDIT: However, it's not "no because I don't like being a soldier" because having grown up in the military I have no problems with it. It's no because why Spetz and Phoenix and some other things.

Edited by Integrity

Surprise surprise, Integrity doesn't want to join and someone ripped the head off another decoy. Like I didn't see that coming <_<

^^

I like to be predictable.

Surprise surprise, Integrity doesn't want to join and someone ripped the head off another decoy. Like I didn't see that coming <_<

*pumps Phoenix full of lead*

*freezes him*

*rips his head off and chucks it at his body*

Never.

I just don't want to work for more fiery people...

Can't I find some low-temperature people to work for?

Well,if you'd like,you can work under me.As a Captain,I can convey orders directly to you,so you don't really need to interact with our Flaming Commandant.

Well,if you'd like,you can work under me.As a Captain,I can convey orders directly to you,so you don't really need to interact with our Flaming Commandant.

I also don't want to be ordered around. I want to work for myself for a change. But I am your ally, rest assured.

Good morning everyone ... what the?

*puts out fire*

Okay what's this about fighters? Ohhhh ... look, trickless magician of the west, you keep running your mouth about American made vehicles when you're clearly a gundam theme. I won't blindly assume that the folks from Char's counterattack were actually future Americans, or even capitalists.

Secondly, all you people could possibly have right now are F-15s, F-16s, or F-35s, and the F-14 Tomcat is retired in America. Only Iran still uses them, you terrorist sponsoring magical HEAT round humping flag waver. America doesn't even export F-22s to anyone anyway. Bringing that up is like us bragging about how awesome a weapon we don't even have is. As for your M1A2 tanks(I doubt you have enough), let's just hope you're alright with running through minefields to reach an HQ you can't find.

History lesson for magicians:

The F-15 was developed in direct response to the MiG-25 FoxBat. It wasn't able to match the FoxBat's speed, but back then it was more important to be able to at least engage an enemy on equal terms, so they let the Russians have their extra 500 MPH advantage in favor of carrying longer range missiles.

The Federation in the UC Era, along with Gundam 00's Union, were based on America. Fact of Gundam. It's not a flattering comparison from UC, either.

I was only using the Tomcat as an example anyways, but if you want to be specific, then the F-15 and F-16 are getting replaced too. As far as the export of the F-22, we don't have to worry about exports because we're American based. Americans can actually purchase an F-22 of their own if they're rich enough. As for the F-15, there's a reason it was replaced with- GASP!- The F-22. And again, HEAT rounds aren't any magical bullshit any more than a Cruise Missile is.

@ Magical man

I wasn't referring to heat rounds as magical, I was referring to you as magical, though I should probably stop as you've yet to display anything more than spite.

Oh look, I'm an American running an organization that primarily operates Russian equipment, and uses the name of a Soviet era special tasks group. You know what that means? Spetsnaz has American made equipment too, whaddya know! :3

We'll save the M1A2s and F-22s for later. For now you've got minefields to deal with :hat:

@ Magical man

I wasn't referring to heat rounds as magical, I was referring to you as magical, though I should probably stop as you've yet to display anything more than spite.

Oh look, I'm an American running an organization that primarily operates Russian equipment, and uses the name of a Soviet era special tasks group. You know what that means? Spetsnaz has American made equipment too, whaddya know! :3

We'll save the M1A2s and F-22s for later. For now you've got minefields to deal with :hat:

Minefields, eh? That's why we keep a cage full of lemmings. We chase them into minefields to clear them out!