Londo Bell Forces

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... that's interesting ... I thought we'd have to hurt some innocent people before a rival force would arise. Oh well ... not the biggest threat I've seen on this site, and without Hikarusa, you guys can't defeat us. Also we have Ether ... give up, or you'll be chowing on hilariously placed mortar strikes.

I'll sign up just so I can be takin' on the Shagohod.

Do they even have one?

My aquatic turtle is named Shagohod, does he count? :/

If not you'll have to settle for an entire company of battletanks and maybe some close air support.

You're better off just joining us. Then you can help us build one, sell it to these guys at a jacked up price, then destroy it. Profit and kicks.

EDIT:

BTW we're not actually communists, we're closer to Imperials.

Edited by Phoenix

... that's interesting ... I thought we'd have to hurt some innocent people before a rival force would arise. Oh well ... not the biggest threat I've seen on this site, and without Hikarusa, you guys can't defeat us. Also we have Ether ... give up, or you'll be chowing on hilariously placed mortar strikes.

Fuck your mortars, we have Beam Weaponry and armor that isn't a total piece of shit.

@ Londo Leader

We don't acknowledge the existence of rival faction weaponry ... there for it does not effect us.

We don't acknowledge the existence of Spetsnaz's weaponry either. Therefore it does not effect us.

Father=Nightmare

Son=Hikarusa

Mod=Nightmare

Banned=Hikarusa

Maybe it's not ironic, but you've gotta admit, you're a crappy parent.

Who wouldn't want a son like Hikarusa?

See, Hikarusa was clever, fearless and not petty. He loved and respected me and some others. He never hated anyone. He never lost his cool. He was a true fighter. Therefore, I am the best parent.

This is what's called getting lured into a stalemate :)

Enjoy it while we get back to what we originally intended.

I'll beat the shit out of you with my bare hands if I have to, you Imperial-Communist dog!

... nice counter argument. I can see why Revan was so crushed peeved.

Anyway, we don't have a Shagohod for you to take on ... unless you want to take on an aquatic turtle that shares the same name. (The Shagohod is outdated, we use attack satellites nowadays)

EDIT:

Hi Revan.

@ Lotton

Your fists' existence is up for debate ... sorry.

Edited by Phoenix

... nice counter argument. I can see why Revan was so crushed peeved.

I was not peeved. I was not crushed. I was wounded to the very core of my soul. The depth of my sadness is to this day unmeasurable. My loss, nay, the loss of Serenes Forest, is greater than any loss you creatures may have endured. It was the loss of more than just a man, more than just a brother, it was the loss of a legend, an icon. It was the loss of a symbol of manliness, and of fighting spirit, and it is something that may never be replaced...

I was not peeved. I was not crushed. I was wounded to the very core of my soul. The depth of my sadness is to this day unmeasurable. My loss, nay, the loss of Serenes Forest, is greater than any loss you creatures may have endured. It was the loss of more than just a man, more than just a brother, it was the loss of a legend, an icon. It was the loss of a symbol of manliness, and of fighting spirit, and it is something that may never be replaced...

Hikarusa will truely be missed.

Oh yeah, Spetsnaz doesn't like Hikarusa.

Join us, and fuck the thee assholes up.

Or like Hika would say, "They're gay, shut up".