Londo Bell Forces

I am lieutenant Sulley from Murasame Research Lap, who is the leader here? Where can I find my own mech?

We've got the new Unicorn Gundam sitting in the back. You can take that if you want.

I already HAVE joined. Now I've flown my fifty-five fucking missions, can I go on my fucking leave?!

Fifty-four of which were training missions, which don't count towards that total.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fifty-four of which were training missions, which don't count towards that total.

Tell that to fucking Orr! Aargh, this...fuck this, I'm going to Italy.

*deserts*

*Hunts your ass down and pulls you in front of a firing squad for desertion*

HAH! Only one American was killed for desertion, muthafucka, and he was...some other guy! With a vaguely Eastern European name!

Congratulations, you have angered the local city-state of Dontfuckwithus, backed by M&M Industries. The strafe runs will begin shortly.

In the meantime, I've had ... 23 minutes to escape your feeble assault on my person. And, like...2 more days to relocate elsewhere.

Edited by Furetchen

Congratulations, you have angered the local city-state of Dontfuckwithus, backed by M&M Industries. The strafe runs will begin shortly.

In the meantime, I've had ... 23 minutes to escape your feeble assault on my person. And, like...2 more days to relocate elsewhere.

*Nukes said city state into oblivion*

Thank god for the tracking chip embedded in your collar bone. What, you thought that shot we gave you when you joined was a immunization shot?

What, you thought that shot we gave you when you joined was a immunization shot?

No. That's why I killed the guard and made a few important edits to the mounds of paperwork.