I should lay off the touhou.

Nestling

So this was probably a continuation of the dream I had yesterday when I dreamt that all of the band kids went to an amusement park, did crap in the bathroom before we got in, then I woke up. I dunno, though.

So I end up inside the amusement park, and a lot of it is blank, but I somehow get myself into a monorail type thing with beds and everything. I walk around, and then reached the pilot's control room, which is in the back of the monorail with no windows. Something happens and they all run out, so I walk and casually follow them. A friend of mine makes the comment "It's weird to have 2 beds here.", because the room we were in had 2 beds. So I walked outside, and I don't know what happened, but I ended up on the ledge of the monorail thing, and the entire monorail became two ledges with a middle platform. I held on until I noticed those two horny girls from touhou, then I went ";3" and waited for the monorail to stop. The park manager then said "GET YOUR ASS DOWN", which makes me realize that I've just been going in circles for the past while while the rest of the monorail is at the station. I do something and I fall on the ground. I walk to where I saw the two horny people, and then I see Utsuho Reiuji. She's like, damn tall, like, 7-8 feet, but she had quite a defined ass. I hugged her and snuggled her for a bit, then I walked away. I talked to the arcade, pass the dungeon and dragons beachball tables, and find a skeeball machine. I put a dollar in, but it comes out of some other slot, so some black police officer comes, puts his dollar in, and it works. I walk to the other skeeball machine, but it's broken. The same police officer puts a dollar in and it works. I rage and decide to walk around. I see my sister and then my mom suddenly walks next to me and goes "Tell her to get off". I tell her to do that and I forgot what happened. I walked around for a bit before waking up.

A man once told me that dreams are the body's way of getting rid of useless thoughts. I have some crazy stuff in my head .-..

But I am proud that I got to hug Utsuho-san <3~.

She needs an A level support with me (and more move .-.), More move, better speed and skill, and she's perfect <3~.

No. She gets no support with you. She hates you. She also has a very slow movement speed and attack speed in game and most of her attacks are not all that finessed. Thus, low SKL and SPD.

One of these days, Nestling, I am going to murder you.

like hell you will. Never will I allow such heresy to occur.

ITT: Obviam loves Utsuho as much as I do <3~.

I doubt that considering I chose my signature at FEU based on personal character preference.

Here it is

--> rotate.png <--

but note that it only appears 10% of the time you view the page.

Thanks to whatever tool posted it here on SF recently; I totally jacked it from them.

Edited by Obviam

like hell you will. Never will I allow such heresy to occur.

Pfft. And you could stop me? Please.

I doubt that considering I chose my signature at FEU based on personal character preference.

Here it is

--> rotate.png <--

but note that it only appears 10% of the time you view the page.

Thanks to whatever tool posted it here on SF recently; I totally jacked it from them.

It usually displays Posted Image. Handy.

Edited by Utsuho Reiuji

Trust me, I've fapped to her, and she is damn fast.

What do you mean? She's slow. Unless you're referring to her crazy dash. Yeesh, I think she has the longest dash in UNL.