If you were an RPG character

Warrior. You would best be a person who is skilled in weaponry and combat skills. You are strong and determined to stay on top. Try being a Dwarf, Human, or something of the sort.

Fuck yeah. Guess what I said my occupation is? Getting drunk.

A Walrus... that... uh... can breathe fire! Yeah!

Attack:Breathe fire.

Strength:Stuff that burns.

Weakness:Stuff that doesn't burn.

EVEN BETTER FUCK YEAH

Edited by Erk

Over Power. You are a spirit, GM, god, goddess, or protector of the universe and ruler of time! Whatever form you are in, you make sure everything comes out right and the week, good, and loyal ones come out alright and everything is like it is supposed to be. Everyone is depending on you! And there is not really a form or race that can describe you...you could even be a shapeshifter or whatever you wish to be! You are an Over Power!

Fuck yeah, Levin

Sorcerer/ess. You are best as a person that has learned and is good at aquired magic. This power is not innate, but helped by items and other thing like spells...you would be good as a human or anything else that likes to acheive magic or power, but not any that is there since birth.

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO WORK AT IT?!

Warrior. You would best be a person who is skilled in weaponry and combat skills. You are strong and determined to stay on top. Try being a Dwarf, Human, or something of the sort.

And I wanted to be a Paladin and all...

Sorcerer/ess. You are best as a person that has learned and is good at aquired magic. This power is not innate, but helped by items and other thing like spells...you would be good as a human or anything else that likes to acheive magic or power, but not any that is there since birth.

The answers make it very obvious what you're gonna get, imo.

Magical Being. You would be good as an elf, faerie, mermaid, sprite, centaur, or anything that has magic in them since they were born, and are enticed by the wonder and magic of nature and natural magic. You would also be good at being something or someone who heals and helps others.