Best/Worst in the Series: Round 46

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: FEDS

Worst: Civilian Mode Lyn's prologue. Gosh, I know how to play, go away boxes. Of course ou got hit Lyn! Nitwit...

Best: FE4

You get up to 10 units, consisting lots of rather powerful mounted knights and a healer for good measure, a mage and Arden. You conquer 2 castles, you can witness the power of one of the ridiculously powerful crusader weapons and you trash several armies along the way. Whats not to love about this one?

Worst: FE7

I would really like to be more original after voting the FE4 Prologue but this one is just bad. But at at last we learned something valuable: If an enemy unit can kill your unit in 2 hits, attack on your turn so your unit will be killed as soon as the enemy is allowed to move.

Edited by BrightBow-User

Um...not to be redundant, but once again, this has been made already. I can higly assure you of that. FESD got picked last time.

Why are they being remade?

Um...not to be redundant, but once again, this has been made already. I can higly assure you of that. FESD got picked last time.

I think the previous best/worst prologue may have been lost in the rollback.

Anyway...

Best: Shadow Dragon's Prologue.

Worst: Lyn's mode prologue. It's no worse than most prologues, but I have to choose one.

First of all, as far as the first post says, this hasn't been done. Finally, it was on the list of nominations that I inherited from General Spoon (again in the first post).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

First of all, as far as the first post says, this hasn't been done. Finally, it was on the list of nominations that I inherited from General Spoon (again in the first post).

That should be kinda irrelevant when many of the ones listed there have been done already. Or haven't you thought of how we got to such a high number of these topics?

Here is the one that started the series before others started taking over these topics.

Opinions change and new people have joined since that was done. If you don't like it being redone, I suggest that you don't bother to take part in future - after all, nobody's forcing you to take part!

Best: Shadow Dragon's prologue if you're willing the count the whole thing, since it gives some background on the game and gives Marth a sign of actual personality beyond "I'm the hero!". If you don't count that, then FE4

Worst: FE8. So pointless, although admittedly having Seth still at lowered HP is a nice touch.

Opinions change and new people have joined since that was done. If you don't like it being redone, I suggest that you don't bother to take part in future - after all, nobody's forcing you to take part!

That is implying you will make a new one later on because more users will obviously join and because our opinions change. Your point?

That should be kinda irrelevant when many of the ones listed there have been done already. Or haven't you thought of how we got to such a high number of these topics?

Here is the one that started the series before others started taking over these topics.

I at least agree that that one should be irrelevant. It was almost two years ago, people have changed.

Also, I stopped it because Wallace was voted for best hair. No one really "took over" for me, they just started it again.

I at least agree that that one should be irrelevant. It was almost two years ago, people have changed.

Also, I stopped it because Wallace was voted for best hair. No one really "took over" for me, they just started it again.

By "take over" I meant that you past it down to someone else. I was a bit unsure of that. But I'm pretty sure JB25 or Generic Officer took care of these after you stopped, and later they passed it down to General Spoon, which it makes it official. Like NM, maybe Generl Spoon forgot to erase one of the nominations even after making a topic out of them.

And not to get too out of topic. I'll vote for these:

Best: FESD

Worst: FE7

By "take over" I meant that you past it down to someone else. I was a bit unsure of that. But I'm pretty sure JB25 or Generic Officer took care of these after you stopped, and later they passed it down to General Spoon, which it makes it official. Like NM, maybe Generl Spoon forgot to erase one of the nominations even after making a topic out of them.

I knew what you meant. What I'm saying is that they did not take over (aka I didn't pass it down), they started it on their own, and quite a bit later if I recall correctly. They didn't continue where I left off like NinjaMonkey did with this one.

I nominate Best/Worst version of Wrath. There's FE4, FE5, FE9, FE10.

FE5 Wrath(Well, 9 may have a chance of winning due to the fact that a good amount of people who play 9 have never touched 5) would win and FE10 Wrath would lose.

FE5 Wrath(Well, 9 may have a chance of winning due to the fact that a good amount of people who play 9 have never touched 5) would win and FE10 Wrath would lose.

Several of these threads and nominations have had pretty obvious wins but you never know what's second place considering how the forum consists of people who played old and new FEs or just new FEs. Inb4 FE9 Wrath because it's easier to get the Ambush + Wrath Combo in it for example. Too bad it isn't 100% crit.

Edited by Sirius

BEST: SD. AWESOME, GUARANTEED BLOODBATHERY.

WORST: FE7. O'Neill is A) Irish, B ) a working class hero and is C) resurrected to talk smack about Orson outside his base. Batta the Beast...is recoloured to no longer be green and to not say any lines.

complain complain complain. Is there a point? Is there a goal you are hoping to accomplish? Or are you just trying to piss people off?

Also, were you too blinded by the need to be a nuisance that you didn't notice how Red Fox's topic there didn't have a "worst"?

Edited by Narga_Rocks