I don't know what's with all the Gheb hate.

He's one of the funniest fads I've seen in a while.

At least he actually deserves any sort of hate he's getting. (Unlike some of FE's actually likeable characters.) And in all honesty, I don't know what's up with the Gheb love. There's nothing likeable about the guy, and it's worsened by the fact that he's a chazzer. Edited by LittleAl

At least he actually deserves any sort of hate he's getting. (Unlike some of FE's actually likeable characters.) And in all honesty, I don't know what's up with the Gheb love. There's nothing likeable about the guy, and it's worsened by the fact that he's a chazzer.

Some people just have bad taste.

I guess, but when you deal with what I deal with, even stupid things seem funny.

There was this moonman fad I used to support, but now I think moonman is gaygaygay!

I'll probably hate Gheb soon, too.

At least he actually deserves any sort of hate he's getting. (Unlike some of FE's actually likeable characters.) And in all honesty, I don't know what's up with the Gheb love. There's nothing likeable about the guy, and it's worsened by the fact that he's a chazzer.

It's because he's fat and somewhat random. That, and people do it for the giggles!

I don't see what's so random about a fat ugly chazzer.

Fat people are fun. And in Oliver's case, beautiful. It's sort of like why the PINGAS version of Robotnik is popular, besides the PINGAS part.