Tower of Judgment

Well I just wanted one of the forum goers here to get a video themselves since it seems that they are all so incompetent that they couldn't strategize they're way out of a paper sack.

Pssst, when the generalisation gets this big its nearly always wrong

Well I just wanted one of the forum goers here to get a video themselves since it seems that they are all so incompetent that they couldn't strategize they're way out of a paper sack.

Aha. Is that a challenge? There are plenty of adept players here.

Aha. Is that a challenge? There are plenty of adept players here.

It definitly is, but the reason there are no good FE10 vid's is that few people that are actually good have a capture card...if only there was a Seannaners or hutch of FE10

You find killing Ashera 14 (15?)times in one turn not good?

I have links to a few i think, let me go see... Oh you want play throughs.... there is this ike one though about dheginseas...

Edited by Ulki

Are you talking about us, or the YT video makers? And either way, why does that mean we should find a video for you?