Fire Emblem Bucket List

StinDuh

I'm creating a bucket list of things I want to do in Fire Emblem before I die(or ultimately grow older and give up video games). I have a couple that I already have, so I'll list them below. They're all from 8-10 since those are the only games I've ever played. Post anything from any game that you think is "cool" or something that is considered "hard". Please only serious answers. You can post things from all games. I'm not limiting to only 8-10. I'll download 1-7 after my bucket list is complete.

Here is my list so far: (some of these I've already completed. I'll have an [x] by it if its done.)

-Finish Path of Radiance using only Ike[X-Finished, as of 12:40 AM on Thurdsday, July 8th]

-Complete Path of Radiance 15 times and gain the ability to play as Ashnard

-Get the Ending in Radiant Dawn where Almedha reveals that Soren is the true heir to the throne of Daein.[x]

-Finish the Lagdau ruins 3 times and get Lyon

-Have Kurthnaga take down his father in Radiant Dawn: 4-E.3[x]

-Keep the famous 3-13 Archer alive during the whole chapter, and still let him do his stuff.

-Defeat Ike in Radiant Dawn Chapter 3-13, before he starts moving forward.

-Finish "A Strange Turn" trial map in Path of Radiance with an A rank in all three categories[X-Finished as of 1:48 AM on Thursday, July 8th]

Edited by StinDuh

Hmm... My 'things to do' list... If it gives you any ideas...

-Finish FE6 HM

-Do an efficient run of FE9 HM

-Complete FE8 HM with all unique weapons at maximum uses, and no characters levelled (maybe impossible, since either Bishops or Sacred Twins or Wyvern Pierce would be needed for the Demon King, so I would need to promote a Bishop)

-Complete FE8 HM Lagdou Ruins with secret characters only, at base stats (except Riev/Lyon since they trivialise it)

-Beat FE8 HM Tower of Valni with the lowest level characters at base stats

-S Rank FE7 without using Merlinus

-Kill Nailah in FE10 HM 3-13

-Acquire and beat FE9MM

Soloes, I think, are not really interesting to play.

Erm, this is impossible, as Nailah is an "other" unit.

I'm sure he meant 3-E.

As for me it's basically to do an efficient playthrough of the games I have (8-10, FEDS) and stop procrastinating my FE4 palythrough.

Yeah, I meant 3-E, not 3-13. I'm sure it's possible in Hard. As I recall, 3-rd tier Soren 2HKOes Nailah with a Fire forge, with perfect hit. But I also recall that she has a tendency to start moving when provoked (I think it's because I killed her beloved Rafiel). Even a capped Soren can't survive a round against Nailah.

For next playthrough on Radiant Dawn, I'll try to do that. I'm currently working on the Ike Solo. I'm really killing two birds with one stone because I'm doing it hard, so I'll at least GET the "A Strange Turn" trial map. I'll then make a killer team from like an Easy mode playthrough to get A ranks in all three categories.

My to do list (and some things I've done already)

Seth x Eirika Solo [x]

Seth x Eirika Solo WITH EFFICIENCY IN MIND. (besides the desert chapter because I want the treasures.)

Seth Solo, both Eir and Eph routes. Lords may not see battle.

FE4 all-subs playthrough

FE4 crap pairings playthrough.

FE4 Lakche, Celice, and one magic unit playthrough. If it's Arthur or Sety he may not use Holsety unless against bosses with Nihil.

Actually finish FE5.

Do that ridiculous FE5 all female+Leaf 0 growths playthrough posted on ChinaFE.

Get around to playing all the HMs that I haven't gotten time to yet.

Acquire a Gamecube Emulator and actually play PoR.

Play FEDSH5 without using Sedgar/Wolf.

-Unlock HHM (have a HNM up to Battle Before Dawn w/o LM, and a EHM up to desert with LM)

-Finish my GK runthrough of FE8

-Play FE6 (NM then HM)

-Play FE4

-Playtest PoD (officially)

-Playtest FE4A (unofficially)

This should do for now...

- Take everyone to the tower in RD (not all in the same PT, obviously).

- Have Sothe promote at level 1 in RD.

- Get everyone's PoR support convo available to view in RD.

- Use Vika in RD and cap all of her stats. [X]

- Make Ashera miss in RD. [X]

- Have Vika get 50 kills in RD.

- Finish FE7.

- Have a 1/1/1 Micaiah at the start of RD's Endgame.

- Transfer Sothe's stats over from PoR, making him suck even more. >:)

- Get all the paired endings in a single PT of RD (In Ike's case, either Ike/Soren OR Ike/Ranulf is allowed).

- Get the Soren convo in 4E5. [X]

- Acquire all the SS weapons in a single RD PT. [X]

- Pick up every hidden item in a single RD PT.

- Unlock Ashnard for use in the PoR Trial Maps.

- Play and complete both SD and NMOTE.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Acquire a Gamecube Emulator and actually play PoR.

considering the only even USABLE Gamecube Emulator is Dolphin, and it's not very good anyway, it'd probably be easier to just spend the 30 dollars for a gamecube and 20 dollars for a copy of path of radiance..... or borrowing from a friend. Believe me though, Dolphin Emulator is pretty terrible. It runs at about 50% speed and glitches constantly.

-Get a 1 turn completition of Trial Map 3 in PoR. [Nearly complete, currently at chapter 25 with the team I need to do this]

-Finish my SD H5 playthrough (Currently at Chapter 10)

-Finish a Paladin/Mounted only PT in PoR. [X]

-Buy a new RD disk that actually works.

-Get a 39 HP, 20 STR, SKL, SPD, DEF, 15 RES and 28 LCK Sothe to transfer. [X]

-Get both Fin and Lachesis to promote in Chapter 3 while getting them paired. [X]

-Have over 10K BEXP in PoR. (Easy Mode, of course) [X]

-Beat a hacked Wi-Fi team with my team of scrubs who all have about 10 DEF (Abel, Navarre, Cord, Catria and Merric). [X]

-Break my current RD disk.

Edited by Krad

considering the only even USABLE Gamecube Emulator is Dolphin, and it's not very good anyway, it'd probably be easier to just spend the 30 dollars for a gamecube and 20 dollars for a copy of path of radiance..... or borrowing from a friend. Believe me though, Dolphin Emulator is pretty terrible. It runs at about 50% speed and glitches constantly.

It's not that, but rather that my parents don't let me play video games, thus the only way for me to play is using emulators while hiding it constantly with homework open.

If I ever brought home a gaming system, they'd freak.

I'll deal with the glitches. Is Dolphin Mac-compatible?

It's also the only reason why I haven't beaten RD yet. The only playtime I get is at a certain friend's house with a Wii.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I guess it technically falls into the 1/3 category, but yeah, they'll work too I can emulate it if I need to.

Allright, cool. Ill post a list.

Beat H5 mode

Do a magic playthrough

[x] Do a cav/pally playthrough

Generic Unit Playthrough

Sword-unit playthrough

Axe-Unit playthrough

Lance-unit playthrough

Huners/Archers playthrough

Oh, I remembered, I also want to do a 'no player phase' playthrough, where I'm not allowed to attack. Probably FE6. I think FE7 and FE8 both have Rout Maps with Troubadours/Priests, FE9 definitely does, and FE10 has Auras.

And a Generic/Promoted/no Warpskip playthrough of FEDS looks fun.

Oh, I remembered, I also want to do a 'no player phase' playthrough, where I'm not allowed to attack. Probably FE6. I think FE7 and FE8 both have Rout Maps with Troubadours/Priests, FE9 definitely does, and FE10 has Auras.

And a Generic/Promoted/no Warpskip playthrough of FEDS looks fun.

You could just refine it to "no attacking, except for non-attacking enemies". I'm not sure it'll work though still. Some bosses you have to initiate attack first before they initiate attack on you. (Maurim, is an example)

Beat all Fire Emblems

Beat Tharcia without using Sety o.O

Take the long way in Tharcia ch 22

Beat Seisen with all sub children

Get an overall rank of A in Seisen

Beat Sword of Seals HM

Beat Hector HM

Beat H5 in Shadow Dragon

Do the trios challenge for Sword of Seals

Get Soren ending in RD

Beat FE4 Nightmare

Not really all that related to the games, but:

Finish the FE 100 Challenge in fanart

Crossing off Ike Solo.... Final (registered) Playtime: 16:31:07. That's the fasted I've ever beaten PoR. Or any FE. Total number of hours: Probably around 24. Started around noon yesterday, finished at 12:40 tonight. Subtract the no-play time from about midnight last night until noon today, its about 24 hours of complete playtime. So... Ike Solo is the easiest way to beat PoR? Yeah, I'd say so....

[EDIT] and if anyone's interested, the only people i kept alive by the end of the game were Ike(duh), Elincia(cuz you cant kill her) and Tibarn. I didn't mean to call Tibarn into the final chapter anyway, but he just sat in the corner so it doesn't matter. And I meant to try and kill him, but I forgot until it was too late and I had already Aether-Killed Ashnard....

[2nd Edit] My top five were:

5: Geoffrey with one kill(From when he was a green unit in chapter 25).

4: Nasir with 9 kills(when I was trying to kill him during chapter 28, he took down some cats and birdies. don't tell me this violated the "ike-only thing". The cats and birds don't do shit to Ike. And he had Ragnell. So it wouldn't be like "well you were still saving weapon durability!". SO yeah, don't give me shit about it not being an Ike Solo.)

3: Elincia with 0 kills.

2: Tibarn with 0 Kills

1: Ike with 602 kills.

This proved my theory that if I finished the game with less than five characters remaining, it would show the last five units that saw battle. I can say this because when I was killing off Lethe/Mordecai they definately got more than 1 kill(which would put them above Geoffrey). Again, don't give me shit for it "not being an Ike Solo". I don't care. They didn't do anything but sit there and get killed. The people they killed wouldn't have done anything to Ike anyway. So yeah. That was my Top 5.

[3rd Edit(Wait seriously? Yes...)] Just Solo-ed the Trial Map "Strange Turn" with Ike.

Turns: 8

Play Time: 00:18:38

Tactician: A

Survival: A

Battle: A

Total Rank: A

*checking that off the list....*

Edited by StinDuh

- Do a Bottom + Low tier only run of FE10.

- Do a Bottom + Low tier only run of FE9.

- Do a rout all run of FE10.

- Do a Rout all run of FE9.

- Do a Volke/Sothe solo of FE9.

- Do a heron + Ike + Micaiah/Sothe only run of FE10.

- Do a no forge run of FE10.

- Do a no forge run of FE9.

That's pretty much it.

Edited by Kirsche

My biggest Fire Emblem dream involves some cheating, but I'd like to use codes for Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn to make characters get a perfect level up every time. Then I would try to max out as many units as possible. Gone would be the days of RNG abusing to get a decent level up! I have already done this for Shadow Dragon, and it was bliss.

Now for my other goals (which hopefully I won't need cheating for)

-Try to S Rank Hector Hard Mode

-Beat Sacred Stones without ever using monster skirmishes

-Get the extra conversation with Soren, Pelleas, and Almedha at the end of Radiant Dawn, and also the base convo between Ike and Soren in 4-E-5

-Beat Radiant Dawn Hard Mode with all units recruited and alive, including Lehran and Pelleas

-Play Seisen no Keifu and Thracia 776 legally! I hope Nintendo will remake those two games someday for North American audiences.....

My turn!

FE10

- Have Mist wield Alondite, without using Arms Scrolls or otherwise abusing her weapon rank (i.e. no thwacking Physic Bishops for 50 turns)

- Use an all-lance team (I eagerly await someone to talk me out of this. Now.)

- Have Brom, Zihark, and Meg go in as a happy family to end the war

- Send the ENTIRE Dawn Brigade to kick butt in 4E

- Make a team such that the only Greil Mercenary to go to 4E is Ike

- Max out Pelleas' levels without BEXP

- Have Aran and Nolan cooperate on the same playthrough

FESD

- Have Medeus feel the wrath of Team Skittles

- Do a senior citizen/bald people run

- Do a Noble team (if I translated the IS page correctly, this will include Jeorge and Midia)

- Do an Iron-only run (no forges)

- Beat the game with a team with no support bonuses

- Do the five-letter run (all named units must have names with exactly five letters, no more, no less. If I miscounted, then I'll need to use Aum)

- Have someone who didn't start as a Magic unit wield Starlight

- This spot is reserved for my next run, which I'll need a little bit of help on from the SD board

In no particular order:

• Do a "no reset" run in POR
  • Actually finish FE 11
  • A laguz run in Por (lol)
  • Find my Sacred stones game
  • All mage run in Por. (yay) That or mymridons.
  • Use any sort of axe user in any PT ever (pfft lol)

I iz very ambitious.

#1 will kill me. Seriously.

*Edit- I also use crappy bullets because post format hates me.

Edited by Acedia