FESD Playthrough.

Prologue 1

-Marth got a Res point!! :D -

Prologue 2

-Got Frey and Abel, set Abel aside and used Frey and Marth-

Prologue 3

-Lol, Jagen. Using Cain, Frey, and Marth. MARTH GOT ANOTHER RES POINT!!! XD -

Prologue 4

-Killed Gordin. Jagen accidently stole Cains EXP when the Peg. Knights attacked him. T_T -

Chapter 1

-Got Caeda and Draug. Not using them. Got money. Frey got a wicked levelup with every one possible except Skill. -

Chapter 2

-Got fighters, not using them either. Got Darros, not using him for the first time ever. Killed Castor. -

Chapter 3

- Got Lena and Julian. Not using Lena, only using Julian for looting. Killed Navarre. -

Chapter 4

- Killed Matthis, Recruited Excaliber *cough* I mean Merric, whom Im stealing his weapon for someone else. -

Chapter 5

- Sedgar died, Hardin died. Not using the other units in this chapter. -

Chapter 6

- Deployed Julian. Looted place, sold Bullion. -

Chapter 7

- STUPID CAVS!! Cain almost died by Ridersbane. Just dodged it. Its harder with no Lena. -

Chapter 8

- Marth's becoming a tank. No joke. Str leveled to 20 this level. -

Chapter 9

- Tried using Cav!Radd. Failed Epically, he died almost right away. Frey level 20. -

Chapter 10

- Turned Frey to a temporary archer. Cain level 20!! Frey almost died O_O. Nearly killed Minerva after recruiting Maria. Oops XD. Frey promoted. After Saving, DS died. -

Chapter 11

- Deployed Abel for Arena training. Made Frey a dracoknight. Kept back Cain. Maria almost died 3 times. Suspended. -

CURRENT STATS

Marth lvl 22 EXP 39

HP 36

Str 21

Mag LOLMag

Skill 12

Spd 18

Lck 23

Def 13

Res TWO!! :)

Frey!Dracoknight lvl 20/3 EXP 92

HP 37

Str 18

Mag 1

Skill 23

Spd 17

Lck 11

Def 15

Res 3

Maria!Cleric lvl 7 EXP 39

HP 25 (Robe)

Str Weakling

Mag 3

Skill 3

Spd 7

Lck 3

Def 4

Res 10

Abel!Cav lvl 7 EXP 8

HP 23

Str 8

Mag 0

Skill 12

Spd 10

Lck 3 :(

Def 9

Res 0

Cain!Cav lvl 20

HP 34

Str 13

Mag 0

Skl 15

Spd 16

Lck 12 (Icon)

Def 12

Res 0

Is gaining levels really this easy in NM, or did you abuse the arena?

Not really, because if you're using a full team, its pretty hard. Up until Chapter 10, I was using three units. Theres enough enemies to max two or three characters. Then came a cleric, whos easy enough if you just heal even the slightest damage.

Abel however, I turned to the arena. I wanted a good sniper after promotion, and entering a level 1 cav at Chapter 11 isnt the smartest move.

Is gaining levels really this easy in NM, or did you abuse the arena?

I'm actually pretty sure the exp gain is the same in every difficulty but I might be wrong.

I'm actually pretty sure the exp gain is the same in every difficulty but I might be wrong.

How much is it in the HMs? I havent had good luck with those modes in getting EXP. Its 30 in NM.

It's the same in all modes, and in fact, you end up higher levelled generally in hard mode because stronger enemies = more rounds of combat = more exp gain, plus there may or may not be more enemies (I don't remember)

Tried using Cav!Radd. Failed Epically, he died almost right away.
You didn't reclassed base Radd to Cav did you? Believe me it's not a very good idea(Unless you want to waste a lot of Speedwings on him) Radd needs to proc some Spd/Skl before being reclassed to cavalier and that's why you should give him some levels in his joining chapter through Arena/Boss abuse.

You didn't reclassed base Radd to Cav did you? Believe me it's not a very good idea(Unless you want to waste a lot of Speedwings on him) Radd needs to proc some Spd/Skl before being reclassed to cavalier and that's why you should give him some levels in his joining chapter through Arena/Boss abuse.

Yeah I did..

His Skill growth is 35 as a Myr/SM, while its 40 as a Cav/Pally.

However, his speed is higher as Myr/SM, as you said.

But hes dead now, so it doesnt matter about his class.

Yeah I did..

His Skill growth is 35 as a Myr/SM, while its 40 as a Cav/Pally.

However, his speed is higher as Myr/SM, as you said.

Well i did that too.. and lost him (1RKOed by Dracoknight on Ch 10).

And if you are going by spd growths you could very well reclass Radd to archer For 50%Spd.

Heres my finished Chapter 11/ Chapter 12 Data

Chapter 11

- Deployed Abel for Arena training. Made Frey a dracoknight. Kept back Cain. Maria almost died 3 times. Suspended. Trained Abel to level 4, painfully. Arena trained Abel to level 12. Maria up to level 13. Got Limde, not using. -

Chapter 12

- Redeployed Cain for Promotion. Saved Jailbirds. ABEL KEPT DYING. Reset. Reset. Reset. Abel missed a 99% hit and died from counterattack. Reset. Abel got sniped. Reset. Saved Jailbirds, promoted Cain, beat bosses, got treasure. Finally beat chapter. -

Abel has a luck of 6. :|

Chapter 13

- Made Dolph a pirate and Macellan a Merceneray. Macellan sucked, 0DMGing the enemies. Dolph did well. -

Chapter 14

- PALLA!! Epic unit arrival!! Maxed out Abel, from 18 to 20. Palla and Dolph are so lucky. They dodged a lot of attacks. Used Marth. Ignored Catria. -

Chapter 15

- Gah. Forgot to promote Abel... First Dolph got Magic-raped, then Abel, then Marth!! Maria was made a mage, she kicked-ass! -

Chapter 16

- Really fast beat. Promoted Abel to Sniper. Defeated Dracoknights. Killed boss guy with Frey+Hammer. Frey survived some bows. Maria promoted to Sage. -

Looks like we have very different play styles. I prefer Radd as Cavalier > Swordmaster, so that he'll be strong enough to do damage upon promotion.

Good luck with the rest of your run!

Chapter 17 -

Reclassed Cain to Swordmaster. Got treasure. Used mostly Dolph and Palla this chapter. Good thing I have the Dtagonpike for Palla. -

Chapter 18 -

Est was recruited, then quickly killed by a horseman. T_T. Palla maxed out to level 20, Dolph was, using the Arena starting at Level 17. Promoted Dolph. -

Chapter 19 -

Made Dolph a Hero, Deployed Julian for chests/Doors. Dolph A ranked Axe, Maria promoted to Sage. Killed Tiki, I never use her, she cant arena train, and comes too late at level 1. Plus I want 24x. -