Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might, actually. My main fighters, Sheeda, Malice and My Unit are capping lots of stuff so I'm going to have to find a new unit or dump it all on Feena.

Doitdoitdoitdoit

Also, is that Gharnef?

If so, how is Chiki able to bypass Imhullu?

Err... No, that's a generic Sorcerer masquerading as a boss. The spell is Guruaa or something. Now that I think about it, does the Demonstone cancel Imhullu as well?

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure where I got it, but there's a second Again Staff in my convoy...

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Ugh...could somebody send me the patch...and possibly info on where to find a good rom. I tried all day yesterday to get it working on desmume. It worked but the color pallete or whatever was all blue and it stopped working when i got to a battle...it was pitch black. I tried several different roms and several patches and nothing seemed to change...might be my emulator but i'm not sure...

Please please please! I must play this!!! It sounds too awesome!!!

thanks for any help you decide to offer! Later

-Eriad-

Ugh...could somebody send me the patch...and possibly info on where to find a good rom. I tried all day yesterday to get it working on desmume. It worked but the color pallete or whatever was all blue and it stopped working when i got to a battle...it was pitch black. I tried several different roms and several patches and nothing seemed to change...might be my emulator but i'm not sure...

Please please please! I must play this!!! It sounds too awesome!!!

thanks for any help you decide to offer! Later

-Eriad-

What is your version? From what i know it only works on DeSmuME 0.9.6.(Yes, no need to patch)

...Desmume 0.9.5

...So i guess i should try 9.6 then huh...Know where to find it?

Well i found it on google. You can also find it on many Desmume Websites.

Edit: You're Welcome.

Edited by Viyut

Err... No, that's a generic Sorcerer masquerading as a boss. The spell is Guruaa or something. Now that I think about it, does the Demonstone cancel Imhullu as well?

I think from the looks of how it's spelled and from how it looks, I can conclude the spell is Glower, as in a menacing stare.

Would be funky if demon stone canceled Imhullu. As if the extra Def wasn't enough of a reason to get a stone.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure where I got it, but there's a second Again Staff in my convoy...

It's not that bad, considering Again isn't anywhere near as stunning as it used to be. Still nice, but at least it ain't broke.

Also, that's badass what you get from Ymir. I'mma gettin' one o' dose.

Edited by Etzel's Hips

It's not that bad, considering Again isn't anywhere near as stunning as it used to be. Still nice, but at least it ain't broke.

I have a question: Who can use the Again Staff?

Edit: The demonstone cancels Imhullu's damage, but it can't damage gharnef so it's pointless to attack him with it.

Edited by Viyut

Anyone who has B rank staffs.

Then it IS more useful (Back there was only one, right?) Please tell me that Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice have at least B staves.

I've just started handing out boosters, since I've kept for the end. I seriously have enough to give someone +10 in everything. Or more.

Good to know clock abuse won't be as necessary.

It's also used for Roro (all 9000 of him!), Kuraine and Eremiya.

More chests:

Chapter 22, left is a Dragon Sword, the right is a Dragon Lance.

Chapter 23, left is the Ohm Staff, the right is another Hammerne.

EDIT: I'm up to the Final Chapter now, and I've got multiple 20/20 characters. They've capped quite a few things, even ignoring the boosters.

If you rescue all four princesses, a new cutscene plays during the battle.

Dear god, that endings long. For anyone interested, my ranks were A, A, B.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr