Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like IS looked at Shadow Dragon and said "Needs moar Berserkers".

I always thought the were underused in the other games. So yeah, I think we need more Berserkers. Hell, I need more Berserkers too. Gotta see who to promote into what.

I haven't seen any default pirates in the game, are there any?

Darros is a pirate I think.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

Nope, there's just the Barbarian class that apparently covers for both Brigand and Pirate. And I don't think Pirate is in the class change anymore either.

@Archibald: You missed one (or more) of the star shards. You need all 12 when you speak to Gotoh or it's game over.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Oh can I make a suggestion. We should take some of the information in this thread and start new thread with them. It's 29 pages and growing, it's going to be very hard to find anything in here. Like a quick and simple recruit topic and other important stuff that people look for.

Oh can I make a suggestion. We should take some of the information in this thread and start new thread with them. It's 29 pages and growing, it's going to be very hard to find anything in here. Like a quick and simple recruit topic and other important stuff that people look for.

There's a search function.

Darros is a Berserker, yeah.

Actually I've found that this map is just going to abuse Longbows from behind thick walls. Great.

EDIT: Oh for fu... The boss has Meteor.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I got Wolf in 19 by talking to him with Sedgar, who's recruited by Villuck, who's recruited by Roshe, who you get from the village.

To do this you have to visit the village in 18 to make them leave.

EDIT: Levin Swords have 10 might.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I got Wolf in 19 by talking to him with Sedgar, who's recruited by Villuck, who's recruited by Roshe, who you get from the village.

To do this you have to visit the village in 18 to make them leave.

EDIT: Levin Swords have 10 might.

I wonder if it really is possible to get Michalis after this.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

In shadow dragon they had 6 might, so I guess they were made more powerful.

EDIT: You beat me to it.

Anyway, I'm currently on chapter 8 on Maniac and Hardin's stats are 28 in almost everything, no magic and luck though, his resistance is 23, he also has 74 HP.

Edited by Axefighter Barst

Chapter 20x has two chests, one Excalibur and the other Aura. Convenient.

EDIT: 74? FUUUUUUUUU!!!

EDIT2: Chapter 21 (no longer Final 1), has Berserkers, Swordmasters, Sorcerers and Flying Dragons. The boss still doesn't have a portrait, though.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

CO_Fimbulvetr: Thank you!

Also, do you pay some sort of penalty for letting someone die in Casual mode? Warren died in Chapter 2 but he was in the unit select screen in Chapter 3. I thought there would be some "not-usable in the next chapter" sort of thing.

CO_Fimbulvetr: Thank you!

Also, do you pay some sort of penalty for letting someone die in Casual mode? Warren died in Chapter 2 but he was in the unit select screen in Chapter 3. I thought there would be some "not-usable in the next chapter" sort of thing.

If they die in the Arena apparently.