(FE7) Drafting Tourney III

Parrhesia

Nils+Body Ring means one-rounding Nergal and the Dagron, but I prefer to just fortify and let Enemy Phase deal with it.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FURETCHEN: Priscilla, Kent, Fiora, Dorcas, Ninian, Legault, Farina

MIST: Raven, Guy, Lucius, Harken, Dart, Rath, Nils

CORE: Serra, Eliwood, Florina, Heath, Canas, Lyn, Jaffar

JANISSARY: Oswin, Lowen, Pent, Hawkeye, Karel, Louise, Vaida

CHOCOCOKE: Sain, Erk, Bartre, Matthew, Rebecca, Isadora

I really don't know if there is a "right" choice at this point for me. Vaida flies at least.

Edited by Janissary

JANISSARY: Oswin, Lowen, Pent, Hawkeye, Karel, Louise, Vaida

CHOCOCOKE: Sain, Erk, Bartre, Matthew, Rebecca, Isadora, Wil, Karla TEAM COMPLETE

Uh..... -_- that was difficult. Though, Wil sure did fall. He at least comes early!

2 archers = ugh

JANISSARY: Oswin, Lowen, Pent, Hawkeye, Karel, Louise, Vaida, pass Wallace TEAM COMPLETE

CHOCOCOKE: Sain, Erk, Bartre, Matthew, Rebecca, Isadora, Wil, Karla TEAM COMPLETE

CORE: Serra, Eliwood, Florina, Heath, Canas, Lyn, Jaffar, Geitz TEAM COMPLETE

JANISSARY: Oswin, Lowen, Pent, Hawkeye, Karel, Louise, Vaida, pass Wallace TEAM COMPLETE

I like my team. I've got a healer, two later on in the game, two fliers(since I have no cavaliers), and decent supports considering the situation.

MIST: Raven, Guy, Lucius, Harken, Dart, Rath, Nils, Renault TEAM COMPLETE

JANISSARY: Oswin, Lowen, Pent, Hawkeye, Karel, Louise, Vaida, Wallace TEAM COMPLETE

Final pick: Renault. Have fun with Nino.

UY(*#&YHO GODDAMN NINO

I mean

FURETCHEN: Priscilla, Kent, Fiora, Dorcas, Ninian, Legault, Farina, Useless Child TEAM COMPLETE

MIST: Raven, Guy, Lucius, Harken, Dart, Rath, Nils, Renault TEAM COMPLETE

JANISSARY: Oswin, Lowen, Pent, Hawkeye, Karel, Louise, Vaida, Wallace TEAM COMPLETE

The only ones of this team I have used before more than once are Priscilla and Legault. This is going to be interesting.

I too am playing on cartridge, will keep a log.

Edited by Yossarian

Right, I would start now, but I haven't unlocked HHM. Anyone got a savestate for it?

Keeping a playthrough log whenever I start.

Pretty sure there's a savestate attached to the first Drafting Tourney thread.

Got a question, stupid one probably, but still: Can Matt open doors if he's not drafted?

Yes he can. I finished chapter 11 with 9 turns. I missed a lot of experience, but somebody kept dieing any other way so oh well.

Oh good, that means less restarts required. I've been trying to manipulate the enemy thief to open certain doors. And then kill him. It didn't work too well.

No savestates

and I predict that the order will be (no offence to anyone and I don't know ur experience this is just going by ur teams)

Choco has the bulk of his army by 16 and erk promote for a fairly early healer

Jan although no healer until pent he has the first cav for mobility and osw1n

Mist raven and guy not much else to say

furet none of my early game woes

core you have several things that crippled me early game that is why I put u back here protecting serra is a pain in the level u get her and have fun protecting Eli from the peg knights and the level u get geitz is pretty ugly especially getting geitz I didn't have him so I didnt have to fight my way to him but you have to keep dart alive and he will be a pain to get to him and Lyn will be a pain to get to in 16 you can't rescue her and you can't kill the peg knightsthat charge her with wil

Chapter 11 done in 9 turns. Core did it in 8, but he got only 1 level for Hector. I got 3 levels, somehow getting STR on all levels. 2 DEF and 1 SPD as well. Also got the Red Gem for money later.

Chapter 12 done. I didn't count exactly how many turns, but it was probably around 12. Got really lucky, as Matthew was being threatened by a Peg that Hector needed to crit in order to kill. Crit rate was 2% with Hand axe (the only thing I could use to attack it). Somehow, got the crit and managed to see the chapter through. Hector got a DEF and RES level, and Marcus killed shit. Other characters were rescued/dropped as necessary. The boss decided to suicide on Marcus. :( Oh well, at least I survived it.

Note: Got the secret book.

Chapter 13 done in 13 turns. First time, Guy doubled and critkilled Hector. Not good. Second try was more successful, with Hector, Marcus and Guy all gaining a level. Marcus critkilled the boss with his Silver Lance. Chose against going to 13x, besides, I didn't visit the NW village. Or the other one. Here are the stats so far:

Name   Level HP ST SK SP LK DE RE
Hector  7.12 25 10 6  8  8  12 2
Marcus  2.90 31 15 16 11 8  10 9 
Guy     4.04 25 9  14 14 5  6  1 

Chapter 14 done. Again, I forgot to check my turncount. I estimate 15 turns. Nothing particularly interesting happened, recruited Priscilla to get Raven later.

Hector  9.38 27 12 7  8  8  13 2
Marcus  4.07 33 15 17 11 8  11 9 
Guy     6.58 27 10 15 16 5  7  2 

Chapter 15, boring defense chapter. Yawn.

Hector 10.18 28 13 7  9  8  14 2
Marcus  4.74 33 15 17 11 8  11 9 
Guy     8.70 28 11 17 17 6  7  2 

Chapter 16 done. You would not believe how painful it was to get a run that worked. Basic start was to run Marcus to where Lyn and co where, and kill shit. It finally worked, after Kent and Wil died. Meh, no big loss. It just took forever to get to the seize point, because Cav reinforcements appeared at the starting point, around where an injured Guy was. I parked him on a mountain, and had Hector smash some Cavs. Bauker was hell easy, ORKO with Hector. 23 flippin' turns.

Hector 13.59 31 15 7  10 8  16 2
Marcus  4.74 34 16 17 11 8  11 9 
Guy    10.07 28 12 17 19 6  8  2 

Edited by Mist