Share your character creations here!

Learn Japanese. Just four or five years and you'll be able to follow the story without trouble!

(Nevermind that the English release will happen before that.)

Don't explain the joke. It was actually good until the last bracketed bit.

Of course, I have little to no comic talent, for jokes at least. Snarking and insults is more my thing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't explain the joke. It was actually good until the last bracketed bit.

Of course, I have little to no comic talent, for jokes at least. Snarking and insults is more my thing.

I was actually being half-serious. 4 or 5 years of actual Japanese study - and I'm not even talking about intensive study, or trips to Japan - can get you to a high enough level to deal with a game like Shin Monshou and actually follow the story without trouble.

Of course, the instrumental knowledge to just navigate seamlessly comes quite a bit earlier.

Meh, mine doesn't look anything interesting.

I made two playthroughs, though. One male Cav named Seth and one female Myrm named Lakche.

Lakche got a near-perfect level on HER SECOND LEVEL UP. Only didn't proc Mag and Res. Sounds a bit like the real Lakche to me. (LOL she got Mag on her first level)

6swhg4.png

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I made my unit an armour knight. Eventually when he promoted to general he got enough speed(though I did give him a speed wing) to avoid being doubled by those dragons. The insane defense he got helped greatly against the dragons.

Some of the creations really do look like previous FE characters. If only there were more options then we can really recreate some of them. Ike is definitely doable by default.

As soon as I get it, I'm gonna see how close I can get to making Micaiah...

Meh, mine doesn't look anything interesting.

I made two playthroughs, though. One male Cav named Seth and one female Myrm named Lakche.

Lakche got a near-perfect level on HER SECOND LEVEL UP. Only didn't proc Mag and Res. Sounds a bit like the real Lakche to me. (LOL she got Mag on her first level)

6swhg4.png

Funny you bring that up...

myunitholyfuck.png

Name is default (I guess it's Chris? I dunno), stats chosen at random. So far I've never gotten less than a 4-stat level. She's kinda cute though. Tried to distinguish her from the existing pegasus knights with a plainer look.

As soon as I get it, I'm gonna see how close I can get to making Micaiah...

White hair doesn't seem to be an option, so I think you're out of luck. :\

Since I'm here, I may as well show mine.

male.pngfemale.png

The female unit had long hair before she got a Cecil cut.

So, any thoughts on starting origins, class, and how to level My Unit? It's clear that it's a powerful character no matter what you do, but some people have been getting really impressive results with particular builds, so I'm curious how it all shakes down.

Well, I can't speak for the backstory part of things because I haven't looked at it, but I'd say something in Class B is better than Class A if you want My Unit to fight, since you've got Merc, AK, and Pirate (and Dark Mage, I guess) all rolled into one. Class A has flying and curates, though, so I don't know.

Well, I can't speak for the backstory part of things because I haven't looked at it, but I'd say something in Class B is better than Class A if you want My Unit to fight, since you've got Merc, AK, and Pirate (and Dark Mage, I guess) all rolled into one. Class A has flying and curates, though, so I don't know.

From what I've seen a Class B Male is the damage and tanking king with the classes available, but for versatility it looks like Class A or possibly just Female (if only to get General as an option) to have curate, flying, magic, and tanking available. Class B seems to be ridiculously strong as a Hero though.

My Unit Male Cavalier seems to be ridiculously strong enough. And then he'll be getting Dracoknight, which is just as overpowered as Hero is SD, besides the whole 23 SPD cap thing.

Unless it's just my awesome luck that he's on level 16 unpromoted and already at 17 Defense.

Maybe it's because I named him Seth.

2vvlxsn.png

Or maybe I really need to stop letting him kill everything, or Shin Monshou will turn into Seth's Solo Adventure as well.

Or does this happen to everyone else?

Edit: I'm going to have to bench him for a few chapters or he's just going to rape everything. Everyone else is so underleveled. :<

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Also, does anyone know why girls got the mask (and maybe other stuff, too, I don't remember) but boys didn't?

Probably for the same reason that guys can have scars but the women can't. :\