Is there a glitch in the Nightmare program? Because this happened...

Flying Shogi

I was trying to change the starting points of my untis but I can only change Roy's Position. When I tried to change other's positions, Roy disappears from the Map.

Is this a glitch? Or am I just not doing it right?

Edited by UberLughFTW

I was trying to change the starting points of my untis but I can only change Roy's Position. When I tried to change other's positions, Roy disappears from the Map.

Is this a glitch? Or am I just not doing it right?

I don't know what happened, maybe you tried to change other character's positions in roy's slot?

Edited by Viyut

I don't think that's the case, since he said he changed other character's positions too, not only Roy's position.

Edited by Viyut

I don't think that's the case, since he said he changed other character's positions too, not only Roy's position.

That's what I thought too but I checked the coordinates, they were right. In the ame Roy's postion is at 2,18. I want to move Bors'position to 0,20 in that forest but when I did that, Roy disappeared from the map

Tell me: Did you changed Bors's position on his data slot or you used the slot where Roy were?

I didn't, I didn't know what that slot was for I left it alone. But it's fixed now. However, there is one more thing I need to fix, everytime I press the R button when I try to get info on the weapons, it always says the same things as the Raiper; it would be like Wt:5,Mt:5,Crit:5, Hit:95 It would do so for the weapon level,unit name, class, character description even restarting the chapter it would appear as a subtitle

Now that's something hard to fix, maybe FEditor screwed up your name pointers? It never happened to me before, try restarting your hack.

Now that's something hard to fix, maybe FEditor screwed up your name pointers? It never happened to me before, try restarting your hack.

I just need to get a new copy of the ROM right?

Yes, and don't forget to make an backup of your work in case something like this happens(believe me, it happens).

I think it's too late for me now..... I just deleted the file that was messed up and now the ROM won't work with Nightmare.....

Use the IPSwin it works fine for me

Ok, It worked, but it still won't cooraperate with Nightmare. It's saying that this version of module won't support the file. I tried Night mare 2 but when I try to edit stuff, a blank sheet comes up and it freezes

Which module is not working? I recommend you to download the modules again to make sure they are working,

It's still not working. I redownloaded it. After I patch it with IPS Win, it still won't work. Is there any explanation for this? I did this yerterday for the first time and it worked

Have you downloaded the modules again and used the new ones? If yes then you need the help of someone more experienced(Blazer) than me.

Have you downloaded the modules again and used the new ones? If yes then you need the help of someone more experienced(Blazer) than me.

I found out a way to fix it. I just opened the modules first then open the ROM and it worked. Will this work fine after I set the changes to the ROM?

It's supposed to work, but if it doesn't send me a patch of your game and i'll make the changes you want

Are you sure? I might be new but I have loads of ideas, I don't want to tire you out.