FE4 Pawn Shop Question

BBM

So I did something really stupid. In the second generation, I had Celice sell the Hero Sword Patty gave him. It had full uses. Then, after Lakche was done with the 1st gen Hero Sword in the Arena, I had her repair it and sell it. How do I tell the difference? I gave both to Delmud to try out, but I'm not sure if the 1st gen Hero Sword has critical. Lakche criticalled with it, but she has the Critical skill as well, since Noish is her father. Either way, Delmud didn't critical with either of them.

Will the one sold first be on the top, or bottom? They're both beside each other, in between items that were both sold before them. I need to know, as whether the 1st gen Hero Sword has critical or not, it does have far more kills, and will get to critical sooner.

You can double-check the number of kills by pushing, one of the buttons. (I can remember my mapping, for me it's my 'D' button, but it could be game X, Y, R, or L for all I know.) The number of stars you see by the weapon indicate how many kills are on it.

Edit: Pulled up emulator. Looks like 'X' marks the spot.

Edited by Balcerzak

You can double-check the number of kills by pushing, one of the buttons. (I can remember my mapping, for me it's my 'D' button, but it could be game X, Y, R, or L for all I know.) The number of stars you see by the weapon indicate how many kills are on it.

Edit: Pulled up emulator. Looks like 'X' marks the spot.

I think he means inside the pawn shop. And I don't think you can differentiate them, unless the number of uses is different.

But eh, just save the game and buy one. If it's the wrong one, just hit the reset button.

Edited by Marthur