I have a particular question

So I have been wondering about this for a while, and now I wanna ask about it.

One day I was eating and I think I mighta choked on my food. But it felt so weird.

Sooooooooooooooo......

When someone chokes, does it feel like they just absolutely can't swallow or breathe at all, or does it feel like they just don't want to swallow/breathe?

I'm curious and confused. =I

When someone chokes, does it feel like they just absolutely can't swallow or breathe at all, or does it feel like they just don't want to swallow/breathe?

If you can talk or breathe at all, you're not choking. Also, if you're coughing, you're not choking either. If you're truly choking, you want be able to talk at all.

If you can talk or breathe at all, you're not choking. Also, if you're coughing, you're not choking either. If you're truly choking, you want be able to talk at all.

Hmmmm......

Okay, because to me it kinda felt like I just wouldn't do anything. While it probably truly was that I just couldn't, to me it always feels like I just didn't want to talk, breathe, or anything like that.

And then eventually it'd fade away because I'd eventually be able to swallow whatever it was that I ate (a lot of the time it was when I ate meat =/).

Okay, so I think that it just feels like I don't want to. idk why, it just felt weird to me. It was like I just froze by forcing myself to because I knew food was trapped, not because I couldn't do anything. Weird.

I think it feels like they can't.

They can't talk either.

Not to mention they tear up a bit.

both of these are true.

i took that the wrong way when you said you had a weird question about choking...XP

It feels worse when you eat cheese fingers, sticks, or whatever it's called, believe me and don't try it.

You feel like you can't breath, talk, or swallow. Also, it feels like you want to vomit or spit the food but you can't.